News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Singing to the Trees

Started by potter_fan122, October 13, 2008, 12:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

~I'm up for it.  So since you have my powers now, can you run like me?~ Leah thought to Stacey.  She too closed her mind to Bucky, so only Stacey could hear her.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled when Leah mentioned she mentioned stacey using her powers. Sure can. Wanna break to the right? She asked, hoping Leah would know what she meant.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

~You go right, I'll go up... then I'll meet up with you later.  Trust me, once you get out of range to hear Bucky, just stop and I'll be there in a second.~  Leah thought to Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, then was gone. She ran about two miles in about two seconds and she stopped, waiting for Leah.

dobby888

Leah jumped straight up, as soon as she saw Stacey move.  She soared above the trees, then adjusted herself to come down int he correct one.  She landed silently, then flew between trees, moving so fast that she was invisible.  She was at Stacey's side in another second, laughing.

potter_fan122

Stacey didn`t jump when Leah landed, she heard her coming with her new senses. "You laugh at everything." She noted. Her eyes flickered an emereld green.

dobby888

She chuckled.  "What can I say! Life is funny! If you don't laugh then you must be crying."

potter_fan122

"Whatever." She commented. "What do you want to do?"

dobby888

Leah did a cartwheel, and she skipped back to Stacey.  "Anything that requires moving!"