News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Capture This Void

Started by Aiden, October 14, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden was wearing his black jeans with a band t-shirt and his usual studded bracelet and belt.  Alone he sat on the forest floor. In his hand he held a rock which he slowly kept heating up in his hand with fire.  He was in deep thought, confused. Aiden stared up at the dark sky and it's shining stars.  Alot was on his mind, and he needed time to think.  It was overwhelming. His eyes were darker than usual, almost a black color.  He felt alone.
(Open)

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

LavyBrown

Lavy had been walking through the forest for hours now. It was a subtle peaceful inside of it. It didn't have the sounds of students practicing spells or talking or yelling...none of that. It was animals in here. The chirp of the birds, the movement of the wolves and deer. The sound of the wind passing through the leaves.

It was nice to be alone. Not completely alone, but alone enough to hear her own thoughts and think through them. Quiet enough to hear her own heart beat in her chest and and the soft squish of mud under her feet. She turned the corner and saw Aidan sitting on the leaves and grass, he seemed to be thinking sbout something important so she sat down and watched him, waiting for him to turn towards her. She was in no rush.

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Aiden

Aiden still sat there.  It was still quiet but he could tell someone was around.  He glanced around slowly and saw Lavy.  He looked around and saw that she was just sitting there alone.  "Hey..."  Aiden said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear him.  "What are doing here?" he asked.

LavyBrown

"Enjoying the quiet of the forest. Working in the school all day can really fry your nerves and wear your patience down."

Lavy pulled hear hair out of the ponytail that it had been in, "I come out here sometimes to let my hair down, if you'll accuse the pun. Out here it's just you and nature, really. Nature isn't nearly as frustrating as eleven year olds who think they are the coolest people who walked the earth."

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  "It is.  Its very beautiful here at night too"  he agreed.  He looked at her "What year are you?" Aiden asked.

LavyBrown

"Well in the books I'm down as a sixth year but I don't actually go to class at all. I left the school before I finished my sixth year and learned more things then the teachers here could ever teach me. But, I have this uncanny ability to attached trouble and so I came back here. Mostly for protection."

Aiden

Aiden nodded once more, understanding.  "Oh, I see. I'm a seventh year, but I didn't come to Hogwarts until a little later."  Aiden informed Lavy.  He blinked. "Does Hogwarts still protect you?  Or do you still attract trouble?"

LavyBrown

"The worst kind of trouble. But I'm still alive so I guess I would have to say they have down their job so far. Although I don't think any of the teacher would approve of me wondering around the forest at night, alone."

Aiden

Aiden thought for a moment, he stood up and leaned against a tree.  "Well, your not the only one who isn't supposed to be out.  So I guess you won't get in too much trouble since I'm out here too."  He pointed out.

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled, "Good, someone to take some heat...." She fell silent for a moment before she spoke again, "So we know why I'm out here. Why are you?"

Aiden

Aiden smiled a moment before it fell.  "Just thinking"  he answered.

LavyBrown

Lavy pretended like she hadn't notice that his smile was gone, "Well, don't yourself, sweetheart. If you give yourself brain damage I can't help you."

Aiden

Aiden tried to lighten his mood.  "Aw thats to bad.  I was on a roll.  Giving myself brain damage is fun" he said with a small smile.  He walked over to Lavy and sat down so he wouldn't have to talk so loudly.

LavyBrown

"Sorry, I'm just no good with fixing that kind of stuff." She shrugged, "So....." Lavy thought about what she could say to not upset him again, "How are classes?"

She almost slapped herself for starting small talk. She hated small talk.

Aiden

Aiden tilted his head to the side, she seemed almost frustrated about something.  He blinked before he spoke "They're okay.  I try avoid going to them as much as possible though."  Aiden looked at her "And you?"