News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Capture This Void

Started by Aiden, October 14, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy watched his foot for a moment, "I think maybe you should. It always takes away stress when you know there is someone out there who knows what's going on. Gives you a chance to let it all out. I know it sounds silly and a little clique but it really  does make you feel better."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Aiden

Aiden stood up and walked a few steps before he stopped and put both of his hands in his pockets.  "I'm not really used to expressing what I feel.  Unless its overwhelming.  My family never cared so I always kept it inside me."  Aiden said quietly, barely loud enough for Lavy to hear.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

LavyBrown

"Well it's only a suggestion, so you don't have to tell anyone. But I would really suggest it. I spent five years of my life trying to bottle it up and it poisoned every relationship I ever had. I'm still trying to fix what I ruined."

Aiden

Aiden sighed slightly as he thought.  "Well, I'll be okay for now.  If I never need someone to talk to, you'll be the first one I'll be looking for."  He said as he winked at her.  "Thank you anyway."

LavyBrown

"Ok. Thank's for considering it anyways." Lavy smiled, "So back to the fun. Do you want to play a game?"

Aiden

Aiden looked at Lavy and smiled a little too.  "A game? Like what?"  he asked, interested.

LavyBrown

"Well, since I just met you I guess strip poker is out of the question," She joked, "So I think we should play a little magic game I learned to make me stronger. We see how many things we can make with an element. For example, once I played this with Ginny. She used fire and I used water..."

Aiden

Aiden pretended to look upset and rubbed his chin in thought.  "Well... thats too bad strip poker is out of the question..."  He said as he smiled again.  "But that magic game sounds like it could be fun"

LavyBrown

"Maybe in a few weeks we can play poker." Lavy stood up and brushed off her pants, "It is. Can you control an element, would be my first question."

Aiden

"Fire" Aiden replied.  He immediatly rubbed his fingertips together on his left hand then opened his palm.  A flame appeared.  "And you?"

LavyBrown

" I somehow came out being able to use them all. But my strongest is water. I'm pretty good at electricity as well though."

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  "Thats pretty good.  So, what do we do?" he asked.

LavyBrown

"Well I'll start....." Lavy stepped back a few steps and held out her hand. A few inches above her hand a small droplet of water appeared there. It started to grow and a fast speed, soon reaching the size a watermelon and that's when it started to take a shape.

At first it didn't look like much but then it started more and more like an elephant until it was about two times the size of a real one. Before Aidan had a chance to stop it the water elephant charged forward and right into him, soaking him to the bone.

Aiden

Aiden fell back and landed on his side.  He turned so he was laying on his back.  He wiped his face off.  "Wow...what the?"  Aiden looked at her "So we just attack each other?" He asked with an amused smile.

LavyBrown

Lavy ran over to him, "I'm sorry, I thought you were going to block it. It wasn't suppose to get close enough to get you wet...." She looked him over. She tilted her head to the side and thought for a moment before she snapped her fingers.

A huge gust of wind came racing though the trees and surrounded him. Within a minute the warm breeze and completely dried his cloths, "Better?"