News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sadly Finished(open)

Started by Sky, October 18, 2008, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

She sat in the back of the large room of the Hogs head. Unnoticed by the crowds of dancing people, too drunk to care about a girl like her. She wore a low cut black tank top with a white jacket and light blue jeans. Her hair was straight and hung down her back and shoulders. She appeared sad.

But of course she would be sad. Sky Mason had come here to wait for somebody. To do something that found so hard to do. She was afraid to cry because she loved him. But not enough. It just didn't work out. She leaned back in her worn, red leather booth and sighed. Please let him show up soon. She thought.

potter_fan122

((Is it okay if I join or are you waiting for someone in paticular?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

(Er..let the person reply first, then you can)

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked through Hogsmead with his black shoes treading through the snow and his hands in his pocket, as he moved from building to building, he finally reached the Hogs Head.  His black cloak dragged the ground as he walked in to see Sky sitting at a table looking sad.

He walked around the croud of dancing people, as he sat across from her, and asked "What did you want to talk to me about?" and sat quietly.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky looked at him and gently tapped her fingers against the table, looking at the wall. She sighed yet again then looked back at him. "Virgil..I don't know how to tell you this." She whispered. "And it's really hard for me to say it."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil's facial expressions dropped down quickly, as he knew what was coming next, but hoping his first instinct was wrong.  "Wha-what did you have to say?" he asked quietly.

Sky

Sky took in a deep breath and reached across the table to take Virgil's hand. She gently wrapped hers around his. They felt cold from the weather. "I...I think we should...just be friends." She nearly whispered, looking into his eyes. Her eyes stung but no tears.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil's eyes widened as he looked at Sky, speechless, not thinking this day would ever come.  I guess it's for the best.. he thought to himself, as he looked at Sky and said "Ok.  But just one question, why?" as he wondered why this had to come to an end.

Sky

Oh Crap. Sky thought. Oh F**king Crap. She pulled her hand away. "It's just that..well...." She felt nervous. Her stomach did knots. She stood up, tears streaming down her cheeks as she took a small piece of rolled up parchment from her pocket. She set it on the table infront of Virgil and ran out the door without another word.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil watched her bolt out the door as he was mildly shocked and unable to move as he could not seem to move after her, no matter how much he wanted to.

Sky

The note had unrolled itself as it was sat down. It read:

Dear Virgil,
  I'm really really sorry. Beyond sorry. But things just aren't working out. We barely see each other...and we're slowly losing a connection. I don't know. I didn't mean for this to happen.

Sky<3
-----------
Sky didn't know how far she ran. She just stopped outside an animal shop to catch her breath. She didn't mean to start drama, but she couldn't help crying..getting nervous like she did. She kicked the snow and sat down on a bench, pulling her knees up and laying her head on her arms.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked at the note on the table, as he picked it up, and read it.  He closed his fist as he slammed it down on the table, and his head fell onto his arm.  d**n.... I really messed up this time... he thought to himself.

Sky

Sky sighed and looked up. Snow was sprinkling down everywhere. She wiped her eyes with her hand. "This is all my fault." She said. She put her head back down. She should just let herself freeze here. What if she made a mistake?

nate

Nate was walking in the snow, kicking the snow playfully with his convers. HIs hands slid in his black sweatshirts pocket when he noticed and felt that something wasnt right. He looked around trying to find what was out of place, he jerked his head to see sky on a bench looking very upset. He sat right next to her sitting quietly and then looked at her sadly,"Whats a matter," he asked in a slight whisper.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

Sky didn't look at him. "I just broke up with my boyfriend." She said, her voice muffled by her arms.

"And I feel terrible. He looked really sad." She had quit crying now. She sat up slowly and pushed a piece of hair out of her eyes.