News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sadly Finished(open)

Started by Sky, October 18, 2008, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate put his arm around Skys shoulder giving her comfort,"Its alright, i understand."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

Sky gave him a small smile. "Thank you Nate." She said quietly.

nate

Nate said with a soft smooth voice," Its your choice if you dont think you two were meant to be."

Sky

"I hate relationships. They never work out." She swiped her hand across the flat surface of the top of the bench, getting the snow off.

nate

Nate looked at her and said trying to cheer her up,"Hey you wanna get drunk?" He said joking.

Lola_La_Fringe7

((May I join? Feel free to decline))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

((Sure Sure.))

Sky laughed and wiped her eyes one last time. "Yeah. I haven't done that yet." She said. "It's on my list of things."

potter_fan122

Stacey had been walking around, doing nothing, when she saw Sky. She walked over to her. "Are you okay?" She asked, even though she could read Nate`s thoughts.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Yeah..." She said looking at her. "Yeah I guess so."

potter_fan122

Stacey sat down on the other side of Sky, glancing at Nate. "I understand how you`re feeling."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie appeared out of the woods and gazed at Sky. "Are you alright Sky?" She questioned, concerned.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Sky heard Jackie and Stacey ask her if she were alright. Was she? No. In fact, her heart sorta ached. She was the one who broke up with Virgil, but it still hurt. But she would be okay...in time. She stood up without a word to anyone, not Nate..not Jackie..not Stacey, and started walking down the icy walk, the cold wind blowing roughly against her cheeks.

nate

Nate looked at Sky and then at Stacey and Jackie. Nate said in a soft voice,"Maybe one of you or both of you guys should go talk to her. Ive tried to help her but i think she just needs her friends right now."

nate

(well when i said both doesnt that mean two?   ;D)

Sky

((Yeah. Sorry I deleted my post. But I meant...oh never mind.))