News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sadly Finished(open)

Started by Sky, October 18, 2008, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie swiftly caught up and kept pace with Sky. "Mind telling me what happened? Or am I just going to have to do nothing, while my friend is miserable?" She questioned with a slight attempt an cheering Sky up.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Sky looked straight ahead, still walking. "It's nothing. I'll be fine." She paused for a short moment. "It's...just a breakup. Nobody died." She said, trying to make it sound simple.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"You sure make it sound like someone did." Jackie pointed out. Then she thought quietly to herself. "Why?" She asked out loud, she wasn't one to think before asking.

Sky

"Well I'm sorry. Next time I break it off with somebody, I'll be sure not to be upset about it." She said sarcastically and looked away. What if there wasn't a somebody? She might grow old...alone...with 43 cats. Oh Gosh..not like those muggle cat ladies.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, sorry." Jackie snapped, before immediatly softening her expression and listening to Sky's thoughts. Then she broke into her cat thoughts. *Don't think that! Your way too awesom for any guy not to see that! And if you had to break it off, then he just wasn't right for you.*

Sky

Sky turned so suddenly, the must have been a slight breeze against Jackie from her swiftness. Sky's eyes were staring at Jackie, full of anger. She clenched her fist tightly for a moment.
    "I'm so sick of people reading my thoughts. It's rude and an invasion of privacy." Sky said quietly, but her words harsh. "I suggest that you stay out of my head, or else feel the wrath of on obliviating spell." She slowly unclenched her fist, but her jaw was tightened and her eyes closed momentarily.  This fit of anger had nothing to do with the breakup, but Sky was so sick of the mind reading.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hey! Sorry." Jackie said putting her hands up in a surrendering motion, and putting on her best sad puppy dog face. Which was quite impressive if she said so herself, she looked like a five year old, being how physically small she was and her eyes shining with pleading. "I promise I won't anymore. But I don't think you'll ever be a muggle cat lady." Jackie said with a stifled giggle.

Sky

Sky snorted and couldn't help but laugh. This scene was rather..humorous. She sighed. "Sorry. It just gets...old. I can't walk around the castle without somebody hearing my thoughts and It's uncomfortable." She tried to give her a reassuring smile, but feared it backfired.