News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Imaginary

Started by Aiden, October 20, 2008, 07:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden walked around in the forest.  As usual he couldn't sleep.  He wore his thrashed pair of pants and a hoodie with sleeves rolled up.  His hair was spiked as well.  It was quiet and dark, as it usually was at this time.  He found a broke down tree and sat on it.  Aiden looked up at the sky and began to think to himself.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey was invisable. She waked through the forest undetected. She had been dared to stay in the forest all night by herself by a first year. A stupid first year. He didn`t know that she had spent countless hours in the forest. She came upon a student. She culdn`t tell who it was, but she stood and warched him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden thought he was alone.  He looked up at the sky and recalled a song in his head that his old band used to play.  He sang the song in his head.  Aiden stretched his arms and leaned back on the tree.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, she heard the song. She scooted back a few steps when he leaned back. She decided to wait it out, see how things would go. She carefully stretched out her arm and made a star in the sky, it looked like it was part of the normal night sky. She made it fly across the sky like a shooting star. *Make a wish.* She said in her head.

Aiden

Aiden looked and watched the star.  He made a wish in his head and watched it fly past.  Aiden smiled to himself and put his arms behind his head and leaned back more.

potter_fan122

Stacey took another step back, but she tripped on a log. She fell backwards, put didn`t yell out. She held her breath, waiting to she what he would do.

Aiden

Aiden sat up.  He frowned and looked around, confused.  Apparently he wasn't alone.  "Uh hello?" he called out.  Aiden stood up and looked to see who was there.

potter_fan122

Stacey stood and crept her way along until she was about two yard in front of him. She was thankful that she was invisable, there where leaves in her hair.

Aiden

Aiden, feeling confused, scratched the back of his head.  He looked around.  He felt like a fool since no one was even out here besides him.  Aiden glanced around a little more then looked down at his feet as he scraped his foot over the ground.

potter_fan122

Stacey decided to have a little fun. She used her little air powers to conjure a breeze. The wind lazily blew around Aiden.

Aiden

The wind suddenly got heavier and flew some of the leaves in the air.  Aiden looked around and felt like he was being watched.  He turned around.  "Um hello?" he called out again, a little louder.

potter_fan122

Stacey put her hand over her mouth to cover a giggle. She made the wind stop.

Aiden

Aiden sighed.  He frowned, feeling frusterated.  "I know someones there"  he called.

potter_fan122

Stacey moved so she was right in front of Aiden. She lightly brushed his arm.

Aiden

Aiden looked down at Stacey, suprised. "Ah ha I knew someone was there" he said, pointing.