News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Imaginary

Started by Aiden, October 20, 2008, 07:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden looked around the arcade.  "How about that?"  He asked, pointing towards the basketball game.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head towards the game. She wasn`t the biggest fan of sports, but she would watch it if Aiden wanted to. "Okay." She said cheerfully.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden tickled her sides playfully as he led Stacey towards the game.  He laughed playfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrieked and wrinkled her nose as Aiden tickled her. She pushed him playfully to the side.

Aiden

Aiden smiled widely.  "Are you any good at this game?"  He asked as he picked up a basketball.

potter_fan122

Stacey stood beside Aiden and carefully picked up the orange ball. She eyes it suspiciously, then tossed it towards the hoop. It went right in, not even touching the rim. Stacey clapped. "Was that good?" She asked, turning towards Aiden again.

Aiden

Aiden blinked in surpise at Stacey's skill of the game.  "Wow.  It was very good."  He told her.  Aiden picked up a ball, and threw it at the hoop.  It bounced off the backboard before going into the hoop.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Aiden`s ball bounce against the wall. Tilting her head, she spoke. "This is like, the first time I`ve ever touched a basketball." She said truthfully.

Aiden

Aiden looked back at Stacey, suprised again.  "Really?  I guess your naturally good at alot of things."  He pointed out.

potter_fan122

Stacey picked up the ball again and threw it towards the hoop, almost exactly the way she had the first time. It hit the edge of the hoop and flew back. She caught it right before it hit her in the stomach. "Or mabey it`s just begginner`s luck."

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips into a hard, straight line to keep from laughing.  "Maybe, or only a bad throw."  He pointed out.  Aiden threw another ball in, and it barely made it through the hoop.  He looked down, and they had no basketballs left.  "Now where to?"

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "I decided that we would come here, now you have to pick what we play." She said, crossing her arms.