News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Most Profound Quiet.

Started by Aiden, October 24, 2008, 10:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden stood up and copied her exact motions and repeated what she spoke.  However, nothing happened.  Aiden frowned.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Shara2007

She smiled when he tried. "So Aiden. What were you thinking about."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Sarah.  "I was thinking about trying to get the spell to work"  he answered her.

Shara2007

She smiled. "that where you messed up. Think about something that makes you happy. I mean really happy." She thought about the school and her drawling noramally. "then say it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Aiden

He paused for a moment.  Aiden closed his eyes and tried to think of a happy memory.  "I can't think of anything..."  he said quietly as he opened his eyes.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "there has to be something or someone that makes you happy." She knew there was. "think of that and try."

Aiden

Aiden closed his eyes and tried his best to think of a happy memory.  After a few moments he muttered the same words but once again, nothing happened.  He opened his eyes and shook his head.  "I guess I can't do it"  Aiden shrugged.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "well yes you can do it. just need pratice."  She then smiled and put her wand up. "can you control elements."

Aiden

Aiden lifted his hand and rubbed his fingertips together.  A flame appeared above them.  He used his other hand and slowly moved it around the flame.  The flame turned into a sphere and began spinning around.  He held it up to her.  "Only fire"  Aiden replied as his eyes got a hint darker.

Shara2007

She smiled "well that is good. I mean you can do that." She then shot a little bit her her element water at his.

"have you tired to do others. "

Aiden

He nodded.  "Yeah, but I can't do it" he replied.