News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

boredom taking over (bored as hell!!)

Started by nate, October 17, 2008, 10:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate looked at the old clock that set crookedly above the fireplace and then glanced out at the window, looking as the raindrops slid down the old glass window. His eyes a little blurry as he stared off into space, daydreaming. He smiled as his daydream took over his whole mind. His eyes set on nothing and his body movement still as he layed comfortable on the couch in the commonroom.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

richiee

richiee walked into the common room gragging his feet he slumps into a chair beside nate awww man he said this boredom is killing me u wanna play wizard chess ? he asks nate

nate

Nate raised his eyebrows, shrugging his shoulders,"Why not..its not like i have anything better to do."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira came flying down the railing of the stairs and landed on her feet, but stumbled akwardly in the attepmt at some grace. "Whoops." She muttered, then turning to look at Nate and Richee. "What's going on down here?" She asked as her eyes circled around the room.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate shrugged awkwardly,"Umm...just some wizard chess i guess?"

Dobby_ROX

Dobby_ROX

8) 8) 8) 8)"wizard chess"said Bucky suddenly throuing of his invisibility cloak he loved wizard chess

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hm... I guess I could watch, if you don't mind." Said Mira with a small smile. SHe was glad she wasn't playing. She played like poo.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.