News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Featuring Some Of Your Favorite Words

Started by Aiden, October 29, 2008, 08:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden sat in his bed. It was late and night and the cold winds could be heard from outside the window.  Every noise woke him up in the night, which was why he never slept for very long.  Aiden got dressed into his usual band t-shirt with a black and white striped hoodie and jeans.  He quietly walked down into the empty common room and sat down on the couch. He sat there and stared into the fire while everyone slept, or so he thought.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey was standing in the shadows. She watched silently as Aiden sat down.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden blinked and decided he would at least try to get a little sleep at least.  He stretched and lied down on the couch.  He closed his eyes but was unable to fall asleep.   Aiden continued to lie there with his eyes closed.  He thought to himself.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched, her eyes a primary blue. She watched him, knowing he wasn`t alseep.

Aiden

Aiden smiled slightly but remained quiet for a few minutes longer.  "I know someones there"  he called out, without moving an inch.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled but didn`t reveal herself. She forced the window open with her powers. The open window let in a cool breeze.

Aiden

Aiden leaned up on the couch and looked at the window.  He chuckled and glanced around the room as the wind blew everywhere.  It blew out the fire, making the room dark.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, the room was dark, but the window let in moonlight. She inched closer to the corner she was in.

Aiden

Aiden snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared over his hand.  He looked around the room and saw two feet in a corner.  He smiled and slowly walked up to them and kneeled down in front of Stacey.  "I found you"  Aiden said, not knowing who was there because it was dark.

potter_fan122

Stacey had to stifle a giggle. She made herself invisable and inched past him, into another corner. She blew a fire butterfly into the room.

Aiden

Aiden smiled as he recognized the voice of who giggled.  He opened his fist and pointed to the fireplace, making it light up again.  "Ah so your hiding I see" he called out. 

potter_fan122

Stacey made herself visable. "Duh, if I was someone that wanted to kill you I would have." She said as she sank into the couch.

Aiden

Aiden looked at the now visible Stacey.  "Well remind me to be more careful."  He leaned over the other end of the couch.  "What are you doing up so late?" He mused.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Aiden with a sideways glance. "Why do you think?"

Aiden

"Probably waiting to scare random people...or just looking for me"  Aiden joked as he smiled.