News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Featuring Some Of Your Favorite Words

Started by Aiden, October 29, 2008, 08:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden nodded in agreement however much he didn't like the idea.  "You're probably right.  Espeically considering you haven't slept all night."  He said quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey pushed Aiden lightly. "Come on, I sleep just enough." She pleaded. "You don`t sleep enough either." She said as she wrinkled her nose.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders.  "Well, I guess suppose your right.  What classes do you have tomorrow?"  He asked Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey furrowed her brows together as she thought. "Potions. Defense. Transfiguration. Arthmetic. And... advanced Spells?" She answered.

Aiden

Aiden nodded, and suddenly smiled wryly.  "I'm probably not going to go to any of my classes today.  But I suggest you get some sleep love."  He told Stacey quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, but lifted her head towards Aiden until their lips met softly. "I love you, my moon." She whispered before relectantly pulling herself from his warm arms.

Aiden

Aiden kissed her back every so softly.  "I love you."  He whispered back.

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed his hand one last time before trailing up to the dormitories. She glanced back at him before she closed the door.

Aiden

Aiden watched her walk up the stairs toward her dormitory.  Right before she was out of sight, when she took the last glance Aiden smiled at her.  He then sighed quietly, and looked into the fire.  Part of him was tired but another knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep right now.  Aiden leaned back on the couch, and closed his eyes to think.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Just then before Stacy left Alica came and saw Stacy and flew into a temper,because Aiden was her boy friend.She stoped before she could start the tantrum,and sat next to Aiden,moved his head and said "What's wrong honey bunch?"

Aiden

((Uh...wtf.  Seriously you need to stop spamming other peoples topics.  It is getting very annoying, and I'm starting to get pissed.))