News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mystery of Life

Started by Miss Xantier, November 5, 2008, 03:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

A small blond girl awoke to a banging sound. When she went downstairs she found an owl banging against the kitchen window. She ran over to the owl, and untied the letter around the owl’s leg. It was a letter addressed to her. “Mother, Izzy come quick!” cried the little girl. Another girl appeared and right behind her was Mother. “Isabelle, what is it?” said her mother. Isabelle held up the letter and gave it to her mother. Inside were 2 letters addressed to the twins Isabella and Isabelle.

A/N: Sorry not to say about the girls being twins and Isabella’s nickname is Izzy so their names won’t get confused and mother is actually their Aunt Lizzie, so back to the story.

“Hmm, your mother told me that when you were 11 you would get these.” Says their Aunt. The letters’ says

Dear Miss Xantier,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.
You’re sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress.

“Off to Leaky Cauldron to get to Diagon Alley.” Says Lizzie, the girls look at each other in excitement. Aunt Lizzie picked up a small bag full of some kind of dust. She told us to stand in the fireplace and say “Diagon Alley” clearly, which Isabelle did and well Izzy. They found themselves in a dingy pub with their Aunt behind them after few seconds. They went to the back and Aunt Lizzie opened the door that leaded to a brick wall. She tapped different bricks and then the bricks started making an opening that was leading to a street where there were different shops on either sides of the street. They first went into this white domed building and inside were a bunch of goblins. They got their gold and left. They first went to get their uniforms. Then a bookshop for the books they needed. As Isabelle entered she saw a blond man looking through this girl’s books and slipped in a book in what looked like a transfiguring book they would need. They thought she must be a first year like them. Then when they got all their books they headed to get their wands. Isabelle’s wand was a holly phoenix 1 inch. Isabella’s was cherry phoenix 2 inches. They got the rest of their required goods and went home.

On September 1st they went to King’s cross. Then Isabelle said “Um, mother where is platform 9¾?” Then they went to a wall between 9 and 10. When Isabelle and Izzy finally figured out how to get to Platform 9 3/4, their mother gave them last kisses and 2way mirrors and the girls got on the brilliantly red train called the Hogwarts Express. They decided the night before that they would sit together no matter what. When they went pass a small compartment that had 2 small girls one with blond hair like them and the other had red fiery hair. The red looked up and said “Hello, Luna will you stop reading for one second and greet the new comers. I’m Ginny, Ginny Weasley and you are?” The twins look at each other and Isabelle said “I’m Isabelle Xantier and my twin sister Isabella but please call her Izzy.” Izzy looked at her sister shocked from having a girl who they barely call her Izzy, or at least be told by her own sister to her Izzy. Not that Izzy was mad, she was grateful of her sis for doing that. Then a blond boy named Malfoy came over to their compartment as quickly as Ginny could she told Luna, Isabelle, and Izzy about Malfoy and she knew him from her brother, Ron Weasley. Malfoy said “Hey Crabbe, Goyle, we have newcomers coming to Hogwarts. I’m Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Um we ought to go now before red head tells on us.” Starting to get freaked by Ginny threatening stare saying that she’ll to go looking for Ron to do a big beating on him and left the compartment. “Well that straighten him out but to be on the safe side let’s go looking for Harry and Ron.” Suggested Ginny and left to go to the last compartment on the train where Ron and Harry usually sat on the train. Isabelle decided to go with her new friend dragging her sister along leaving Luna reading the Quibbler upside-down alone in their compartment. When they got to the last compartment as Ginny suspected a red-head boy like Ginny but taller, a brown bushy haired girl sitting next to the red-head and next to her was a raven black haired boy with a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. The girl looked up and saw Ginny standing there and poked the red-head to tell him that his sister was standing there. “Oh, hello Ginny how’s the train ride so far? I see you made some new friends; I’m Ron Weasley, Ginny’s brother. If you’re looking for Fred and George they’re with Lee farther up to the front. The girl next to me is Hermione Granger; the boy across from me is Harry Potter.” Introduced Ron and Ginny told Ron, Hermione, and Harry about the Malfoy Incident in their compartment and introduced her new friends Isabelle and Isabella. Then a toad went hopping passed their compartment “cool, froggie! Froggie wait up!” cried Isabelle running after the toad. Then a few seconds after Isabelle went chasing after the toad Neville came in asking if they saw a toad hopping by and they of course said yes and Isabella introduced herself and told him that her twin sister went after it.

Miss Xantier

P.S. its on http://harrypotterfanfiction.com
by: Pretty_Princess (A.K.A Me!!!!!)

fudge0604

Okay. I like your story, even though it doesn't go anywhere.

Try to make the story more separable, more spaces, it makes it much more easy to read.

*Albus~

Post Potter depression.