News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First Day

Started by Miss Xantier, November 5, 2008, 04:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked through the doors, following the teacher who came to fetch them. Waiting as others got sorted into different houses. "Isabelle, Xantier!" the teacher called when most of the other students were sorted. She walked up to the stool with confidence and sat on the stool. The hat was put on her head and she waited with patience. Hearing it say "She would do very well in Ravenclaw. But... aha the only thing that outshines her intelligence, her courage! I will put you in GRYFINNDOR!" yelling the last word out, Isabelle hopped off the stool and ran towards the red and gold table that was cheering, she sat down and waited for the sorting to be over. her somache growled as the Headmaster announced the rules and the usual stuff. When the food came, she put abunch of food on her plate. Eating lots til she was full, when puddings came, she pulled one small towards her, and ate. When the Headmaster finished saying the last annoucements. As soon as he dismissed she went towards the two prefects calling for first years.

(Yay! I was sorted into Gryfinndor!)

fudge0604

(( JUst a little tip, try to leave gaps for people to join. Like that you stopped by the time when you started eating or something!  :) ))

Albus looked around, smiling. The feeling of a full stomach, being really tired, and excited, had mixed in his head, leaving a drowsy rouse. He couldn't but smile, like a drunk pig. But at the instant he saw the prefects calling for the first years, deja vu, struck him. Even though he was only a second year, it seemed like ages ago that he had started at Hogwarts.

So much had changed. He had gotten a crush on Jessie, he was now friends with many people, obtained his ice powers, and finally, confronted Chad. Little by little, he had grown paranoid, after meeting Chad the first time. He could strike at any given moment, which gave Albus little sleep at night. The ice blue skin, made him stick out from everybody else, and some of the first years looked at him with jaws flying open, and big eyes. He waved to them, making them look embarrassed another place.
He chuckled, and continued to walk forwards.

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

Walking towards the prefects, Isabelle looked around her seeing that others were there. Seeing her little kitten run towards her, she grabbed her kitten and followed the prefect to the common room. When they reached the portrait, the prefect said "Bubblehobbin" and the portrait opened revealing the Gryffindor Common Room.

fudge0604

(( WHat you should've done now, ( :) ) was to make some room. You should read some other
RPs to get the concept right. You should try to make contact with other characters, than jumping so much than you did right now. We could RP from the great hall to the Common Room! I don't really know how to continue now...))

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

((I thought of something))

The two boys Albus and him were sitting next the fire watching the first years when Isabelle confronted them.

Miss Xantier

"Hello, I'm Isabelle. I'm trying to make some friends, can you help me?" says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"I'd love to" Said Bucky

fudge0604

((Errm, you can't control what I do, so...))

Albus stared into the fireplace. " What do you want help with?" He now focused on the girl, silently juding her in his mind.

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

(( and Bucky, When your just one one person talking, it is, " I'd love to." Not, " Wel'd love to"  :) ))

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

(Grammar)

"I need help making friends, even ask your friend. He got it the first time." says Isabelle, noticing that she as going a bit off course.

fudge0604

((  :) It's said !  :) ))

" Oh, " Albus's cheeks went a bit more blue, as he looked away. His memory was famed for it's ''excellence''
Focusing into the fireplace, he remained silent.

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

"Well Issabelle right?" Bucky Asked "I suppose we could be your friend what do you say Albus".

fudge0604

Albus looked up at the girl, now smiling. " Of course! " Knowing how nervous you could be as a first grader, first day, he showed some sympathy, and asked, " Do you want to take a tour around the castle or something?"

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

"Sure, I would love that." says Isabelle brushing her hair out of her hair, started walking towards the door.

Dobby_ROX

"Were to?" Bucky asked both Albus and Isabelle "the kitchens?" He continued.