News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Sittin'...

Started by xXKittieLitheXx, March 4, 2002, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yay!  Another newbie!
And about the thing if you can join... well, I personally think that we should keep the amount of ppl at a minimum... Uh... Kaeli?  Where are you?  HELP!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

If eveyone says it's ok than that make your four-some into a five-some. 8) 8) 8)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Of course anyone is welcome with us to Hogsmead...about the trio though, ShuiBee, you make the decision, and I'm glad you decided to come with us to Hogsmead anyway...!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

If you guys are wondering why I'm here in a different time check my profile and see where I'm from. ;) ;)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Okay.  The trio deal.  How about this:

1.) Only Kaeli, Kittie, and I in our trio.
1.) Every1 else who wanted to be in the trio, can group together in three... make their own.
1.) And use Kaeli's idea:  BATTLE OF THE TRIOS!

Dans_angel

AND WERE AM I????  :'(.........

Dans_angel

besides, the BATTLE OF TRIOS wouldnt work, cuz now kaeli, shuibee, sometimes kittie and i are the only ones who writes in here!  

As Kaeli said b4 in some other post, you, HPtotalfan, and DDPC (suka if I get the names wrong!!) will be a trio.  They post once in awhile.  More ppl will come too.  Don't be sad!

Kaeli

We would never want to exclude you, Dans Angel!!! Of course you'll be included!! Alot of new people just started posting here, and if it doesn't work out, we'll think of something else...of course, suggestions are welcome! :)

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey i've got a name 4 a trio!! If you love Harry join me! Just to let u know if harry ends up liking you, u get kicked out cuz harry is all MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

That's great...

Kaeli

There you go...Roxy, Dans_Angel, and someone can form a Harry Cult...that would be fun to battle against.

DokkenSuite

i agree. :D

A very nice battle indeed >:}

Kaeli

Okay, so how bout this for the trios, we can have the Harry Cult, which wil contain Dans_Angel, Roxy and HPTotalFan? How does that sound? Then of course there is me, ShuiBee, and Kitty, we still have to think of a name!, and Nicole, I hear that Roxy's fan Tory is joining, and she's a fan of Ron as well...aren't you a fan of ron?, so you two can pair up and find someone to join your trio,and then we can let the Battles Begin!!!

Please forgive me if I left anyone out!!!!