News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Darkness Has Only Just Begun...

Started by dobby888, November 10, 2008, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Black.  Nothing but complete black.  I lit my wand, which cast an eerie glow upon the walls.  I jumped back in surprise.  My back slammed against the wall behind me, and my small frame slid to the floor.  Four sturdy cement walls surrounded me completely, and only one small window broke the never ending gray wall.  The window was nothing special.  Just three iron bars, set just above my reach, that led to the dark hallway beyond.  Listening carefully, I could hear the cries of the other prisoners here.  The guards had let me keep my wand, but enchantments only let me used certain spells.

Laying down on the small cot that creaked with old age, I placed her head on my arm.  Swirls of dust flew up from the old cot, making me cough.  My blonde hair spilled out behind me mixing with the dust and showing it's many different tones.  Some almost white, others almost brown.  My bright blue eyes began to fill with tears.  As the first began to spill over, I whispered, Help me Albus, before settling into an uneasy sleep.

I dreamed of him.  My life.  My love.  The only thing I ever would want or need.  We were in a small meadow.  Walking hand in hand.  Everything was so perfect and blissful.  Suddenly, it was black.  There was a brilliant flash of green light that blinded me.  I heard a scream.  Was it my own?  Realization hit me like a train at full speed.  Tears raced down my cheeks. My body slouched over the still warm corpse lying on the stone ground.  Albus.

I awoke, screaming.  The cot was soaked and yet tears still flowed down my face.  Gasping for air, I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest.  Arms wrapped tight around them, I tried to pull myself back into me.  To retain my sanity.

The darkness seemed to have carried on forever, and yet, I realized, the darkness had only just begun.

fudge0604

I like it!

>This is really good! (Everyone is writing first person stories now!)

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Thanks Albus! *Jessie blows a kiss*

>You mean after I started it? I know, I'm a trend setter!!!

I'll right the next part tomorrow after school, maybe in the morning depending on how much time I have.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Here you go eager fans... I mean FAN*

I woke up stiff and sore from sleeping so balled up.  I stretched my legs before I remembered where I was.  Then I froze.  The tears began coming back, but I somehow managed to channel it into anger.  Soon I had the bed pushed over in front of the window and was standing on it.

Peering out, all I could see was blinding brightness.  After the pitch black of night, this was overwhelming.  I blinked a few times until the blue spots cleared from my vision.  I looked out, counting the cells across the hall and down to the right.  There were 8.  That meant that there were 8 on my side of the hallway too.  Looking to the left I counted 11 and then there was one across from me.  20 cells.  20 people I had to free.  I just had to.  I looked out again and saw a guard.  I jumped off the bed and pushed it back against the wall.

Just as the door was being opened, I had flung myself on the cot and pretended to be sleeping.  The door slammed against the wall with such a loud crash that I knew it had made a dent.  Knowing normal people wouldn't have slept through that I leaped up, practically into the arms of a guard. 

He stared down at me with eyes that burned with an anger obviously taught to him by a cruel master.  I glared back as effectively as I could, which only made him laugh. 

"Aren't you a pretty one..." He said, his eyes trailing down my figure.  "Turn around." He commanded.

I stood still.

"NOW!" He yelled, and I turned unwillingly.  I could feel his eyes raking down my body and I gave an involuntary shudder.  He grabbed my shoulders and turned me back to face him.  Grabbing my chin, he jerked it upward, forcing my eyes to meet his.  "What's your name?"  He asked.

My mind worked frantically.  Billie... Billie Kay... "Kayla" I said.

"Really... Kayla... I like the way that... sounds..." He said, looking down my body again.  He glanced at my orange jumpsuit, and then at the top button that was open.  He reached down towards it, and I balled my hand into a fist and jabbed it upward into his nose, hearing a crack.  The blood began flowing immediately, and he slapped me hard across the face, throwing me to the floor with a thud.  He held his nose and said, "We will finish this later.  I can promise you that."  Then he stalked from the room, leaving me shuddering on the floor. 

"Albus... please... I need you... please come."  I whispered, still shuddering violently on the cold floor.

Lola_La_Fringe7

LOVERLY LOVERLY! ABSOLOUTLY LOVERLY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D I ADORE YOU! oh, and Bump!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

fudge0604

YA NEED ME! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Hehe.... TI HI!:P

I loves ittzz! Me adores you even more zan Mirrra doezzz! :P (( french accent))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Thanks guys!!  I adore you too (Some more than others  :P)  I'll try to write more soon.

fudge0604

SHE MEANT ME, SO BACK OFF MIRA!  ;D Hehe....

I love our FF, it's so describing and.... other stuff which I love!

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Oh, yeah? YEAH!? Well, Jessie loves me in a FRIEND way and you in a LOVE mush way. So, were all pretty tight. LOve the story JESSIE!

fudge0604

Maybe so, BUT MUSH IS BETTER! Hehe....

Hope that you will write some more soon!

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ahhh, very very good. One thing though, usually if you hit someone in the nose like that, a little bone will pop into their brains and kill them. Haha.

I like this, please continue.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Thank you everyone!!!!  :-*

The next day, I paced my cell for at least 3 hours trying to come up with a plan.  I decided that I had to go into intense training mode, but are there really that many things I can do in here?  As I was forming this plan, the door was thrown open, making me jump in surprise.  The guard whose nose I must have broken came through the door.  His nose was wrapped and he had what looked like X-ray's in his hand. 

"You listen carefully Kayla" He said, nearly growling my fake name.  "I am your guard.  You will do what I say no matter what it is.  My wish is your command got it?"

I stood still and glared at him. 

"Your lucky I didn't die from that blow you gave me.  And believe me I will get pay back." He looked down at my shape.  "No matter what it is I have to do."  Then he threw the pictures at me and stalked from the room.

I waited until he had gone, and then picked up the X-ray's.  A little bone had stopped just millimeters before hitting his brain.  If it had gone a little farther, it would have killed him.  "I guess I need more force..." I murmured to myself.

Better Ginny?

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ginny Weasly

Oh yes, indeed. haha. Continue please.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret