News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Darkness Has Only Just Begun...

Started by dobby888, November 10, 2008, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"No wait!" I said, not wanting him to get hurt.  "Shouldn't we try to sneak out?"

"We can't take our chances, we have to leave now!"  He whispered, frantically trying to convince me.

I didn't want to be swayed, but just being with him made it hard to stand my ground.  "No.  We can't!  We need to wait until nightfall, then sneak out and take everyone with us!" 

Albus was shaking his head.  His eyes were on the floor and I could tell that he was deep in thought.  I gently lifted his chin so that our eyes met.  When he saw how truly worried I was, he nodded.  "Okay.   Alright fine.  We'll do it your way.  I'll unlock all of the cell doors on final lockdown, and then once all of the guards have left except the two for patrol, I'll come and get you."

I was the one nodding now.  "Can you be one of the patrolmen?"  I asked, worry almost entirely gone from my eyes. 

"Yes, but it might be difficult... I think I have an idea on how to sway them."  I looked at him, waiting for an answer, but it never came.

He stood to leave, and I stood with him.  He looked slightly down at me, as our heights were nearly the same.  He put both arms around my waist, lifting me up into his arms.  My arms were around his neck, and we kissed.  It was so magical, and I could hardly breathe. 

He set me down again, and cradled my face in his hands.  Then he left the room. 

fudge0604

I WUW ITZ! :D

Post more quicker pwease!  :-*

Haha, I kissed you! Tihi! Teensy bit tired now!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Haha lol I'll try to post faster!

Midnight had come and Albus had already unlocked the doors.  So far, all had gone according to plan, but that did't mean that they would escape.

She heard guards talking, their voices echoing across the cement walls.  She paced in her room, waiting for Albus to come.  All of her nails were chewed as far down as possible, and she figgeted, not able to sleep or sit still.

She looked out of the barred window and down the hall.  She saw Albus, and he saw her.  He gave her a thumbs up, the signal for her to move.  She slowly pushed the door to her cell open, just enough for her to slip out.  She smiled at Albus and they both began to open the other doors. 

The first person she let out was a woman, scared, and scittish.  She nodded, scared, as Jessie told her the instructions on what to do.  The woman helped to open a few doors, but then curled up in a corner, too scared to do much more.  A man who had been freed helped to try and calm her, but it was hard when you had to be silent.

Jessie gathered the small group of people behind her as Albus was doing on the other side.  The guards were in a small hallway between them, but they were to the side.

"I think I'll go and check on some of the prisoners."  One guard was saying.

"Fine, but I call that chick on the end... the word going around is that she thinks the jumpsuit is uncomfortable, so she doesn't sleep in it."  The other said, in reply.

The first guard laughed and said, "Hahaha... alright, but I get her once you're done, deal?"

"If she's got the energy!"  They both laughed, and one chair squeaked, and the guard stood,  walking towards where the prisoners were hiding.

fudge0604

DATS MEEEEN GUARDS!  >:(  :D

Wuw it! : o

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... next part will come tonight!  I modified the first part a little to bring in the title more,

fudge0604

Bump please!

I love the story! You have such a good, interesting way to write! And I want to read some of your fan fics now! I'm a bit tired of making my own, since it's been much much longer than I planned, so I don't have any real pointers where I should go now.

It's really good!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Thanks Albus! And please don't bother with my other fan fics...they're terrible!

I'm on spring break right now, so I'll find time to write more soon! Probably this afternoon...

fudge0604

THIS AFTERNOON THIS AFTERNOON THIS AFTERNOON

THIS AFTERNOON?
:D

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Sorry! We were on vacation and my mom is one of those people who thinks vacation is a chance to see everything, so I never know if I'll be able to chill or if I have to go somewhere! I thought we were just going to be sitting around, but then one thing led to another!

The prisoners turned to look at the woman they were talking about.  She whispered harshly, "Well it is!"  We glared at her for talking, and then heard the guard coming ever closer.  Step, step, step, step, right, left, right, left.  He was just around the corner.

The prisoners glanced nervously at each other, each looking to another for a plan.  I saw one man hold up a shank, made from a toothbrush.  He had sharpened it, and it glinted in the available light.  Several people shook their heads at him, and one standing nearest to him lowered the man' s arm, gently. 

Albus stood next to the corner, waiting.  The man rounded the corner, playing with a small army knife in his hands.  He rounded the corner where Albus stood.  The guard looked up confused, and Albus quickly grabbed his head by the back of his neck.  He rammed the man's head into the wall, just hard enough to knock him unconscious.

There was a loud noise as his head hit the wall. The other guard, still sitting at a table down the hallway stopped shuffling the cards that he held. 

"Jim?"  He called. No response.  "Hey Jim, is everything alright?"  No response.  The man stood, dropping the cards.  "This isn't funny Harper." He called again, his voice shaking slightly. 

The silence was eerie.  I thought I heard him taking a very silent step, or was that someone else? Suddenly, he appeared in front of me.  I was startled, but not nearly as much as he was.  He started to make a hasty call for backup, and I lunged for the walkie talkie.
I grabbed onto it, and we both tumbled to the floor.  The man started to roll away to stand, but a prisoner kicked him down.

A different prisoner sat on his back as the guard lay on the ground.  The prisoner tried to grab his wrists, but I had already grabbed one, and a different prisoner had the other.  Others had his feet, and the rest were gathered around us. 

I hit his wrist against the ground until he released the walkie talkie. It clattered to the floor and Albus picked it up.  He crouched beside me, his hand brushing against my leg for a moment. 

A girl ripped off a long strip of her jumpsuit and tied it around his mouth, and another around his eyes.  I realized that it was the one who said her jumpsuit was uncomfortable.  "Now you tell me if it's uncomfortable" She snarled at him, smacking the back of his head.

Someone had found rope and tied up both of the guards.  Once they were blindfolded and gagged, we emptied their pockets, making sure that they had no weapons.  Then several men lifted them and tossed them into separate cells.

fudge0604

MORE! :D

I love your story, since it involves me. Kidding!

I really like it, and I'm quite interested too, since I've never really seen Jessie in an FF! :D

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

tehe.. soooooooooooo UBERLY AMAZING!!!!!!!

I love it.. it's so like different! and jus wow! tehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  I'll try to write more soon! Sorry for the delay!