News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Locket... >.<

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 11, 2008, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

No, you didn`t say who he was. So keep writing!
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

I agree with Stacey, you still need to type more cause this is beginning to get really intriging(or however you spell that complicated word.)
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie was curled up on the floor still after Onde left.  She had sunk back into her state of lifelessness. Everything, every lie she had told and he still came... It was horrible. She didn't look up when the door opened next, of course it was Onde again. "Well, I think you know what I want." He announced in a loud voice.

She nodded. "My Locket." She replied not showing any emotion. "It's at the lake my father and I went to all the time, um... Dodge Lake." She replied, lying smoothly.  She wanted to die now, but her father's secret was never to be revealed.

Onde continued like this for the next few days, getting the same reply, so a few days later, Jackie didn't even raise her head when the door swung open. It wasn't until strong arms picked her off the ground that she looked up. "W-" She started, but he stopped her. "Shush..." He whispered, pressing a finger to her lips, but she just lowered her voice. "You came for me?" She asked, but stopped when he didn't respond she jumped from his arms. "I can go on foot from here, I can go. Just lead the way."

He nodded and sped off through the passages. "No guards?" Jackie asked in disbelief. He smiled, "I took 'em out on the way here." He whispered grimly as they continued dodging through the hallways. It wasn't after another minute of running until he spoke again. Now they were out of the building and it was fading and they hurried on side by side.

Finally after it became dark Jackie finally turned to him, taking his hand and stopping. "Now tell me, why did you come back?" She asked gently, scared of his answer.  He closed his eyes and pain drew across his features. "You said all that back in the forest, but I couldn't believe it. I wandered for a while thinking, and ended up coming to the conclusion that even if you didn't love me that I would save you because no matter what you say I will always love you."

Jackie buried her head in his chest. "You know what I said before that. About what I'd always wanted to do? That was true. The rest was the lie. Can't you see that? I had to hurt you to save you." She said, her eyes pleading and her arms wrapped around his waist.

He took her face and tilted it towards him, looking into her eyes. "Really?" He asked. Jackie nodded her head. "Yes, Nate. I love you." She said, and the next minute she was kissing him. She didn't know how or when she decided to, but the next thing she knew, she was on the ground laughing with him. The last thing she remembered, was her foot hitting a root and falling.

She smiled. "Sorry." Whispered Jackie, laying her head on his chest. "I'm usually not that clumsy."

Nate smiled and patted her hair. "Its ok, don't we all have imperfections?" He asked smiling.

She shook her head. "You're perfect. I don't deserve you."

He smiled. "I beg to differ. I think it's the opposite way around, but one quick question. When will they stop chasing you?"

Jackie closed her eyes and looked at the trees. She turned and pressed her lips gently to his collar bone before looking into his eyes.  "That's the problem Nate. They won't ever stop. Not until they have the locket and me, and everyone who knows about it is dead..."

The End

Duh Duh DUH!!! Now wait for the sequal!!!  Which involves another twist! Muahaha! Oh, and did you like the end?
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

yessssss! im lovin it! oh wait theres a sequel? hmm thats gonna b interesting  ;D

potter_fan122

I knew it was him! HAHAHA!
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hehe, yup! I've been writing the sequal for a week now and I still can't get the right ending... You might have to wait a while.  I've already rewritten parts like 5 times!

nate

Lola_La_Fringe7

The sequal name is: Revelation and its in another tpoic right now, so check it out!  ;)

dobby888

Cool will do!  ;D  Some bits are a little Twilight-ish, but that's ok!