News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To Be or Not to Be

Started by potter_fan122, November 16, 2008, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes as she slammed the door to her bedroom. She was at her mom`s and wasn`t allowed to do anything even remotly related to magic. She sank into her bad and stared at the purple celing. She rolled onto her side and thought for a while. She thought she had decided that she would let Nate go, but every time she was around him, she couldn`t bare the thought of not being so close to him.
One of the reasons she had decided on Aiden was beacause Nate was a vampire. Stacey would die and Nate would live on for hundreds, mabey even thousands of years. That just didn`t seem right, knowing you were going to die someday and the love of your life was going to live o without you, mabey even find someone else.
Stacey pushed that thought out of her mind and tried to think of something else, but it was just to dominant. She had considered becoming a vampire, but that had a few flaws. One, she didn`t really want to be a vampire. Two, no one stacey knew would ever even think about changing Stacey. Three, Nate would be furious. Four, Aiden.
At the thought of Aiden, Stacey`s eyes automatically lightnened. She couldn`t do that to Aiden, never in a million years; he would be heartbroken, and probably kill himself. Stacey loved both of them so much, it was impossible to have to chose one. But she had to. There had to be one path, not two, that Stacey would follow the rest of her life.
She knew she would probably regret her decision, but it had to be done. Stacey rolled onto her back again. She turned her head to her bedside table. There was a picture of Aiden and Stacey together, holding hands and standing closly, smiling bright. Next to it was a picture of Nate, laughing at some forgoten joke.
Stacey sighed and made her decision. she took Nate`s picture and turned it face-down.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

No more Nate Aiden are you Happy?

Aiden

Good job
you going to write more?

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

No, it didn`t come out as long as I wanted it to be, but it was just in my head, so, SORRY NATE!

Dobby_ROX

In Rp's are you still dating Nate? it's good to be up to date.

potter_fan122

Well, I`m in the process of breaking up with him. But he doesn`t get on very often, so it takes longer.

nate

haha its allright...i saw it coming anyways. well Aiden i think we are gonna hav to hav a little talk. haha nah im jp its all good. well love ya Stacey...
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX