News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Skipping Year

Started by Miss Xantier, November 20, 2008, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked to the Gryffindor table and ate her bacon and eggs, then a owl dropped right in front of her, and she gave it some bacon, and she grabbed the letter. Reading she was shocked to find out that she could go to the second or third year, because of her knowledge.

Alexis

Alexis sat at the Gryffindor table.  It was a little pass noon as she sat there eating some of the food they had spread out.  She didn't even bother to taste it because she was in a hurry.  Alexis looked at Isabelle.  "Hey, whats up?"  She asked, noticing the shocked look on her face as she opened the letter her owl had dropped by.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"I can go to the second or third year!" says Isabelle smiling as she gave Alexis her letter to read.

Alexis

Alexis took the letter.  She layed it out front of her so she could read it.  She scanned over the print.  "Wow, thats great!"  Alexis exclaimed "Congrats."
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"Thanks, I can't decide if I should go to second or third." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky saw Alexis and then Isabelle for some reason he had a feelling he liked Isabelle like he liked Alexis but then got over it. Bucky walked up to the girls and said "So what's up peapole" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"oh nothing, other then I get to go up a year. Either second or third." says Isabelle, smiling as she made a duplicate of her letter and gave it to Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

"0' Wicked if you go to third year we can hang out more and if you move to second you have more time here either way is good" Said Bucky truthfully.

Miss Xantier

"I'm gonna go to third year, but since I'm gonna be there. Someone is gonna have to watch over me while at Hogsmead." says Isabelle, happy that she with get to spend more time with Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

"0' yeah Hogsmeade is coming up in days cool" said Bucky "How cool would it be if you were way to smart for grade 3 and moved to grade 4 we would be in the same year together" He continued.

Miss Xantier

"That would be cool, it might come true. Just have go to all my classes. They will be giving me these exams to find out if i'm too smart or if i'm not smart enough for the third year." says Isabelle, deciding that she would make sure that she was too smart for the third year.

Dobby_ROX

"Izzy you don't mind if I call you that right?" Said Bucky not waiting for her replie and continued speaking he said " Don't lose sleep over it O.K"

Miss Xantier

"It's okay for you to call me Izzy. I won't lose sleep over it." says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"I mean the test der" Said Bucky

Miss Xantier

"I'm gonna go to the library to study." says Isabelle, and she headed off to the library to start studying so she could skip another year.