News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Something that Cannot be Explained

Started by potter_fan122, November 28, 2008, 10:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy looked at Ginny, concerned. Not just about Ginny herself but about what she was talking about doing. She had heard of people taking others minds from them, trying to help. It was done really and for one reason only. It generally didn't end well.

On a normal day Lavy wouldn't be worried, but this wasn't a normal day. She couldn't place what was wrong if Ginny but she knew here well enough and long enough that under the cool mask she was slowly breaking down.

She turned back to Stacey, trying to ease her fear, "Not long, Stacey. Just long enough for it to seem new to everyone. You won't change yourself, they'll all just think you did."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Lavy, her brow wrinkled. "Who`s they?" She demanded, her voice getting a little louder. "Will I even remember who I am?" I don`t want to do this if I won`t remember anything." She braced herself against the wall. She felt slightly dizzy.

She looked back to Ginny. She didn`t say anything, but she didn`t have to. The fear was clear on her face. Her eyes were now purple.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "Your brain will still be there. All your memories...the mind and the brain as slightly separate entities, you see."

She crossed her arms, hugging herself tightly and smiled reassuringly at Lavy. She didn't need to read the girls mind to know what her worry was.
"I'm fine."

"It's painless, almost like a strange dream. But you must do exactly as I say while I separate your body and mind, or you won't be able to return to your body."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey grimaced slightly. "So there`s a very good chance I won`t... come back?" She asked, fear becoming more profound in her voice. She far her hand over her arrm, she felt chilly now. "What is the chance that I`ll actually make it through whatever this is?"

She looked back and forth between Ginny and Lavy.

Ginny Weasly

"Over half." Ginny said, smiling slightly.

"Even larger since Lavy and I are the ones doing this." Ginny made her way to a chair, settling herself down in it and nodding at Lavy.

"I expect you'll do the harder part and keep anything from invading Stacey's body while I take care of the hardwiring?" It was her way of asking for help.
She wouldn't be able to do this without Lavy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded, "Yes. I will, "Lavy walked over to Stacey and pulled her away from the wall. She walked her over to a large armchair and sat her down, "Just relax Stacey. Ginny and I will take care of you."

potter_fan122

Something in Stacey`s mind clicked just then. "Wait, over half?!" She exclamied, hysteria pushing its way into her voice again. "Ginny, I can`t let you do this!" She added, knowing it would most likely have to effect on the outcome.

Ginny Weasly

"Over half survive, Stacey."

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Sit down and shut up."
She nodded at Lavy, "We might have to restrain her."

Currently, she and Lavy were protecting Stacey's mind. But they couldn't do that forever, and the moment one of them slipped up, that presence would be back, full force.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her teeth tightly. She really didn`t want to do this, but she didn`t want to half to be treated like someone stupid.

"You don`t have to restrain me," She said in defeat, "I`m not going anywhere." She sat down on the floor, unsure what was going to happen, so unsure about ow she should sit. She crossed her legs and clenched her fists as she realized that they were shaking.

LavyBrown

"If you can't clam yourself enough to stop shaking I'm going to have to paralyze you. You need to be still when Ginny's in your mind or your chances of making it out of this normal drops to about one percent. Literally. So just lie down on start concentrate one your breathing." 

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her fists harder to make them stop shaking. Her jaw was clenched tightly; there was no way she could relax further than this. After all, someoneelse was going into her head and doing who knows what. She breathed deeply in and out through her nose.

LavyBrown

Lavy placed her hands on Stacey shoulders, "This should help." A soothing feeling went from her hands into Stacey body, relaxing her muscles in her entire body. After a few minutes Lavy removed her hands but the feeling remained, "Better?"

potter_fan122

Stacey tensed slightly when Lavy first put her hands on her shoulders. Within seconds, she noticed she could release her hands from their iron grip. She opened and closed her fingers a few times, stretching them. "Yes." She said softly.

Tutiouh09

Just posted something new and couldnt find the attach thumbnails option anymore. Is this option gone?

D.amoro

Maybe it came from breaking a barrel or something like that? I forget the movie as I havent seen it for a while but it might be fro something like that.