News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the pale forest (join)

Started by nate, November 30, 2008, 08:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

The bare trees whooshed as Nate dragged his feet playfully through the loose dirt that settled loosely on the forestfloor. He sighed as he thought about the girl he really liked as a smile appeared on his soft lips. He wished he could see her but he knew there is a fifty percent chance she would know where he was. He looked around at the beautiful scenery; light brown trees moving, bare ground with little grass appearing, and the sky blank with no cloudes and a pale gray tent to it. It kindof was spooky how it looked and felt but he didnt really pay attention to that. He looked around, jerking his head as he heard something. Okay now its getting a little scary, he thought as he saw a figure appear coming towards him. "Whos there," he asked as he reached for his wand that layed comfortably in his pocket.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Me!" A voice called from the forest. "But you don't know who me is!" It called again from a different spot, still hidden.  A laughter chimed from the forest in a completely different spot and finally Jackie dropped from a tree two feet away.  "What're you doin' out here all alone?" She asked playfully.

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate smiled as he heard her voice,"Hmm..just bored wishing you were here with me." Then he turned the conversation back on her,"Now what are you doing out here," he asked playfully.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie smiled and laughed. "Awe, you're too kind." She said, blushing. Then she paused for a moment. "I'm out here just wandering around with no real purpose. Just to be outdoors." She said.

nate

"Well now you have a purpose," he said as he grabbed her hand."besides being outdoors," he added

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hm.. I wonder what that purpose could be?" Jackie pondered lightly, as a breeze blew past. It whipped her hair up around her face and she laughed the tiniest bit as she tried to calm it down.  Then she lightly squeezed his hand waiting for answer.

nate

Nate moved a step closer, only a half a inch between them. He moved Jackies hair out of her face. And whispered as his lips bearily touched hers,"I guess you will have to find out." But he didnt move in or away, just stayed directly in front of her waiting for a reply.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie didn't reply, but just stood on her tiptoes, as she had to do, with she being so small and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes and her heart pounded in her ears until she let go, staggering away for a moment.

She leaned againt a tree and looked up half smiling as she evened her breathing. "That might take some practice." She murmered with a tiny laugh.

nate

Nate kissed her back. He smiled at her reply," Just a little bit." He said playfully,"Your short."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Wel, thats not exactly something I can fix, unless I wear high heels all the time, which I can promise you won't happen." Jackie said rolling her eyes. "But, we have plenty of time to practice." She added in a murmer, smiling.

Then she stood up and stopped leaning against the tree. "Although I should probably work on not fainting first." She said, blushing and smiling at the same time.

nate

Nate smiled and grabbed her waist firmly but gently,"Yes we do!" He balanced her with his hands and kissed her gently back.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie closed her eyes and she sighed, kissing him back.  Her mind felt like it was flyinging as she felt her feet barely touching the forest floor. She vaugly was aware of her heart which was pounding out a jagged rythem that spiked and almost seemed to stop at times.

nate

Nates heart lured as he kissed her. He loved the way it felt being with her. He moved just bearily a step back and slid his eyes open. He said quietly,"Your great."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I could say the same about you." Jackie murmered, her head still spinning. "A little too good." She added with a small laugh, leaning her head lightly on his chest.

nate

Nate didnt look down at her but instead looked through the forests trees. He didnt say anything for awhile until finally he spoke up with a complicated voice,"I..um..wouldnt exactly call me that." He coughed as his throat hurt."Your too good for me."