News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

saddness

Started by kevinx32, December 1, 2008, 06:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinx32

Kevin went into the hogs head and sat down, ordering a drink. He was feeling very sad today, he had just gotton a letter from his parents. His friend from home had been in an accident and wasn't expected to live through the night.

Miss Xantier

Walking into the pub, Isabelle noticed a boy looking very sad. "Hello, what's your name? Mine is Isabelle Xantier. What's the matter?" says Isabelle.

drewskit

Niles was sitting in the corner, as usual, he noticed a boy and girl talking, the girls name was Isabelle, as he over heard
"Hey, my names Niles" he didn't know why he said that, but he was depressed and was looking for a good conversation

Miss Xantier

"Hello, are you Niles that used to date Stacey?" asks Isabelle.

drewskit

"Ya that's me" Niles said unenthusiastically

Miss Xantier

"Oooo, sorry, I had to know. Stacey is gonna be surprised that you came back. You should of seen her when you left. She cried a lot, and then she recently broke up with her old boyfriend and is now dating someone else." says Isabelle smiling.

drewskit

Niles looked at the ground "I know, but she doesnt want anything to do with me, so Im trying to cheer my
self up, I hope you can help me with that' Niles said, he managed a faint smirk

Dobby_ROX

Bucky came to hogs head for his date with Isabelle half an hour late he noticed her talking to a boy, he walked up to her and said a plain "Hey".

Miss Xantier

"Its gonna be okay! hey Bucky!" says Isabelle

drewskit

Niles noticed the new encounter "Hi, Im niles" He said smiling

Dobby_ROX

"G'day nice to meet you my name's Bucky" Bucky told Niles putting his hand out to shake.

drewskit

Niles studied him for a moment, then exstended his hand and shook it "So, ummmm whats going on?"

Dobby_ROX

"Meaning?" asked Bucky not quite sure what Niles meant.

drewskit

Niles looked at him frustrated "Tell me about your self" Niles said in a kind voice this time

potter_fan122

Stacey ran through the chilly night air, trying to find shelter from the ice cold drizzle. She wrapped her coat around her a little tighter and ran in the Hog`s Head door, and instantly wished she hadn`t. She would have sensed him from fifty feet away, as ling as he was in the same room or just a wall away. As she stepped inside, she turned on her heel, considering leaving, but she knew that Niles would sense her just as she had sensed him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."