News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

saddness

Started by kevinx32, December 1, 2008, 06:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles sences tingled "Is ok, how are you?" he said

Dobby_ROX

"Life's good but your hair is raising high is there a reason for that" Bucky asked Niles.

Miss Xantier

"I have a feeling, I know why. Look over there." says Isabelle pointing in Stacey's direction.

drewskit

Niles Looked nervously, he was in for a long talk.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed, feeling Niles`s eyes on her back, and she turned back around to face the small group. She gave a small, half-hearted, and almost bitter wave.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

"Why do you consist on avoiding me, but I don't care. Don't even talk to me then" Niles said to Stacey angrily.

potter_fan122

Stacey narrowed her eyes, not caring that they flashed red for the shortest second. "At least I`m not the masochist that keeps moping all day instead of doing something with their life." She replied bitterly.

drewskit

Niles was surprised he did everything "Ya nothing with my life, I mean I just destroyed tons deatheaters, seeked out different kinds of creatures, and traveled across the world"

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was listening to them argue and heard Niles say "Ya nothing with my life, I mean I just destroyed tons deatheaters, seeked out different kinds of creatures, and traveled across the world." and she burst out saying "I wanna travel the world and seek out different creatures!" and then she just sunk back into her chair.

potter_fan122

Stacey ignored Isabelle. "And looking for someone who`s already dead." She countered. "Do you know what I`ve done with my life. The simple task of moving doesn`t mean you did something with your life. I`m getting married, Niles." Her eyes and voice softened.

drewskit

Niles was so frustrated, but he couldn't help laughing at Isabelles remark "yes, the regular dream, get married, have kids, and DIE! that's what you have going. I would kill myself if I had to live like that" Niles was sorry for arguing with her, but it was the only way to get his point across.

potter_fan122

Tears welled up in Stacey`s eyes. He had besically just said that he would rather die than be with anyone his whole life. "What is yor point?" She asked, her voice cracking. "Becasue if your point isn`t that you want to die alone, then you`re not making yourself very clear." She couldn`t meet his eyes.

drewskit

"What if one day, you die in your sleep. Your husband was already up, and at the store getting food, you'll be alone. What if I'm with my friends in Asia, and we are fighting for you, I get blown away near my friend, I die with some one" Niles thought it was a clever point

potter_fan122

Stacey blinked back her tears. "See, I think you have it backwards. I would much rather die at home, knowing my husband loved me, than to be blown up is some distant country."