News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

BAHAHA @ Albus's video. xP

I saw the new Harry Potter movie not too long ago. It was very good, most definitely my favorite. xD

I had my first day of school yesterday, too.  FINALLY A SENIOR xD
And also my best friend had her baby yesterday. Hes sooo cute I love him already!

And I got my lip peirced, which is something I've wanted for as long as I can remember.  I'm also going to get my tattoo in a month. xD

Besides that, nothing new here.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

fudge0604

I must say I enjoyed reading through your rant Stacey.
Like, you ranted and just said what was on your mind.
Directly.
I always explain things to death.
yehyeh.

My feet are so so so so numb.
Stupid tight socks.
Stupid tight socks and the fact that I've been working nearly 14 hours straight for 3 days now.
Run run run run.
Walk walk walk.
Working in an understaffed restaurant is not fun.
Well, it is fun, but it is STRESSING.
Sometimes I wish that I could just curse as much as I wanted on this site.
But oh well.
Let's keep it PG-13.

I WANT TO TAKE SINGING LESSONS SOON.
SERIOUSLY.
I'VE STARTED TRAINING MY OWN VOICE AND I'VE GOTTEN SO MANY NICE COMPLIMENTS.
And I really want lessons.
Now.
Immediately.
Though I really don't have time since I'm in three orchestras, take theater lessons and since I'm now going into my final year of "elementary(Norwegian)" school.
And I also want private lessons on my euphonium since I just learned that my conductor has failed to improve my disastrous lip technique which I've had for seven years straight.
f him.
Fudge him.
I really need to go to bed since I'm working 14(+) hours tomorrow too, and I'm only getting about 7 hours of sleep.

I do love working 14 hours but I feel that what's most driving me now is just adrenaline from when I'm racing from table to table.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

I'm glad you liked it.
Because I'm probably going to do it again.
;D

These new faces are weird.
O.o
Facebook changed the >.< face to something like...  >:(
And I don't like it.

Okay, so today I went for a walk with Mr. A.  <That's his new name.
He wouldn't take his turn and decide where we would go, so we were just standing at this corner asking each other to make a choice and decide where to go.  Because he's a meanie butt.  So we were standing there for forever, and I was like, "I'm BEGGING you to make a choice."
And he goes, "I'm on my KNEES begging you to make a choice." And got on his knees, begging.
So I got on my knees. Then we slouched. Then he layed down, but we were getting stared at, so he sat back up.  So we were sitting there, but he made sure that he was shorter than me.  Because he's a meanie butt.
And we just kinda sat there, then this lady opens the door to her shop and goes, "Are you proposing?!"  Me and Mr. A. laughed and then I looked at him, 'cause... you know, there wasn't really anything else to do... And he laughed again and was like, "No, not right now. But I will, just... not right now." And the lady was all, "Hahaha, well when you do, you let me know and I'll be the witness, okay? You can do it right there on that corner."  And we were just like... "Okay, nice lady...."

Old people stare at us when they drive by.  Silly old people.
Tee hee.
Ohhhhmygoodness.
I'm eating chocolate for like the first time in forever, and it's making me really happy.
I'm freezing.
O.o
Punctuation is silly.
Punctuation, pronouciation, enunciation.
The three hard words to say really fast but you have to use them a lot in theatre.
Hoorays.
I still can't write anything at all!
It's so frustrating.
>.<
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Wouulllldddd anyone like to RP?

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

dobby888

I WOULD LIKE TO RP!! Seriously. Just start it and I am SO THERE.

So I play ultimate frisbee, and it's the best thing in the world.
At practice last week, one of the guys I play with caught his cleat on my shoelaces and ripped it, but I didn't find out until today, and I had to duct tape my cleats! Now they're all sticky and gross.  But I also have a reason to go get cool laces :)

I AM SO TIRED BLAHHHHH

I want to go to bed right now. Buuuut I'm going to watch a documentary about corn instead. Yeah buddy. Get it get it.

Lola_La_Fringe7

great night with the gals.
but so this guy i've been crushin on lately is dating someone.. harsh
thought i had a chance but its cool
ive accepted it and moved on
at least maybe if i tell myself and other people im okay with it enough, ill start to believe it myself?
mis amigos are trying to teach my other amiga how to dance
dance = grind!
why does mostly all dancing with men involve grinding?
is it that way everywhere?
or are we just a particularly bad area?
anyway weve figured out there are many different styles..
up and down
circular
side to side
spelling your name..? seriously hard. and i mean it. GO TRY IT
right now go stand up and spell your name with your butt.
now go get a friend and tell them about it. it is hysterical to watch someone attempt for the first time >.<
and apparently i dont bend down far enough :/ weeelll just lemme work on that i guess?
anyway back to ranting! yay rants!
i got a new straightener and it works! yay again :]
mcdonalds is the neighboorhood hang out.. strange? i think so
i mean i understand why and all but there are only so many options and dont get me wrong im a fan of some good old fries but eating it all the time will get you veery chubby veery quickly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
hehe im so silly
i made c1 soccer for next summer! yayy
except im all nervous cause im leaving all my friends behind cause theyre playing c2 and idk if everyone else will be nice to the new girl (me)
soo im done
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginnyweasley13

I love reading peoples rants :) they make my day. Especially when its about things like spelling your name with your butt. That made me laugh for the first time in awhile.

How about a rant of my own..

People in my town suck...they really do.
they're not really smart either. Over half my grade had summer school o.O
and they have horrible insults..
one day i'm a Sl*t, and the next i'm an ugly little girl who will never have a guy even want to get near her.
Stupid girls who don't think.
Apparently people have a thing for lying to me...and making out with the guys i like.
Seriously.. at VBS.. infront of little kids.. thats just nasty.

I started liking a guy..before I found out his age.. I found out yesterday he's going to college in a few weeks  >:( oops.
I hate school. I'm still doing last years stuff. I finished it a few weeks ago, and then the principle called 2 days ago. Apparently the cyberschool program i use erased a lot of the lessons i did. So i have to redo them. ugh.

My friends think I can't break any bones.. I've fallen/been pushed out of my window so many times.. and didn't get hurt. and i've gotten hit by a car and i just got a small bruse. What the heck.

I've had a terrible week. Only good thing about it is soccer sign ups. I want to go to varsity.. but this is the last year I can play on my favorite coach's team. And he's the best. He was my coach for five years, and we were undefeated for 5 years. :) hmm.

Hm thats enough of a rant I think.
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

I loves YOUz

I miss this site... and i plan to start posting as much as i can.. but it'll like only be on weekends....

I'm in my senoir year of school..
I moved out and live with my sister..
I'm gettin a new car next month..

I've been very stressed lately.
I go to school from 8-2:30 then go and work 3-11 monday thru friday..

My internet is dumb...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Miss Xantier

Heheheheh, I'M BACK FEMALE DOGS!! lol, and better then ever. Though more teenager-like. Sigh... I've missed you guys and this site. All the others aren't the same. The only person I've talked to since I left because of the large amount of non-fans and spammers. Was Sky, I'm not even sure if she still comes on here. Wow...

11th Grade <3
Shopping woot!
I think I'll restart with the characters.

Sky

It's so hard to stay away from here haha.
I missed it. A lot.
I missed everyone.
Why did I leave? :/

I hope everyone is doing okay.
Did anyone start school yet?
I can't believe I have to start college in a week.
It's kind of scary.

Lola_La_Fringe7

eeeeeek  :o
dont use the C word..
COLLEGE
duh duh duh...!
why do we have to go away to college?
(and yes i kno we dont have to and YES i know its all for a better education and all that jazz but before you go and mentally correct my question, dont. just let my nonsensical rant be.)
ANYWAYY
i made varsity soccer :] haha
and as for my previous post about writing your name with your booty, go try a capitol E.
guess whaaatt???
I MISSED YOU SKY!
AND SENORA XANTIER!
love you both!
love my shoes to..
love fest up in hur

as for skys school question (siince im sure yall are dying to know!) haha i start school exactly a week from today
and i have done next to none of my summer reading
hehe silly me.

ouch.
my knee hurts.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginnyweasley13

I'm so tired. I have to go work. But i really do not want to get off my butt :P

For some reason last night I had a dream I met you people... except you were all cartoon characters. And I didn't know your real names. Just your usernames. I'm very confused at why I dreamed this..

I really can't wait until ski season. or at least soccer practice. Then I could run or ski my problems away.

The guy I liked just went to college :o I thought he was like 16. I guess we really never got to telling eachother how old we were.. oops...

I'm so mad
I have come to the conclusion that all my "friends" are complete idiots. Last night I found out at least one MAJOR lie that they have told me in the past year.. o.O

Why do people have to lie all the time?
It's really quite unnecessary..

I wonder what my friend would do if I told her I literally begged a guy to go out with her and leave me alone.  Probably not the best idea on my part.

I don't wanna start school... but I do at the same time.
I'm taking Japanese :)

Ew. paint in my hair again. Yellow paint shows up to well in my hair. I wish I could cut my hair. But then i'd be a ginger with an afro :D that'd be so epic.
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

potter_fan122

Gah. Haven't been on here in forever.
My internet's not working, so I have to use the library.
:/
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

I just bought myself a deathly hallows necklace x))))))))))))))

Post Potter depression.

Crazy_About_You

Ahh man I've been sucking it up... ish. I keep checking the site but I can't inspire myself to write or anything. I want to but, I just don't have the time right now or muse. It makes me sad but... I'll get back to rp-ing soon. I just need a virtual kick in the but I suppose.

But I do wanna rp so if anyone wants to hit me up? I'd be super duper happy! I might be slow to reply but I will!

Sooo... junior year SUCKS!
I'm so busy, between golf(which just ended) and all act prep and homework and class president stuff and  all sortsof nonsense.
And people are so frustrating...
Gah, whatever I'ma plow through it.
And and and and... I might get a solo in chorus. Like for the first time EVER! :D eeek so pumped!!
Its the first time i've ever worked up the self esteem to do an audition. Its super duper awesome.

Well I'm gonna go try some homework so see yas!
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."