News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad bar jokes (PG-13)

Started by LavyBrown, December 3, 2008, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Aidan set down his shot glass, "Pour me another..." he said to the woman behind the counter.
"I think you've had enough, man." She said.
"The room's not spinning yet." He said matter-of-factly. "Pour me another."
"Look..."
"Just pour me another drink, d**n*t!" The woman looked at him for a long time and then poured him another one. She turned away to help someone else.
Aidan drank his drink just as quickly as the others, He became acutely aware of the people around him, watching him very closely. Ten minutes past and in the time he had ten more drinks.
"Can, I call someone for you?" The woman finally asked.
Aidan reached down into his pocket to pull out his phone. Before he could start pushing any buttons the phone slipped out of his hand and hit the floor. He watched as someone bent over and picked it up for him. 
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny closed her fingers around the phone and stood up, raising an eyebrow at Aiden. She recognized him almost instantly, and instead of just handing him the phone, she sat it on the counter in front of him.
She could smell the liqueur and she made a face.
Was that what she had smelled like all those nights ago?

"Aiden." She said, sitting down next to him. She raised an eyebrow, "Enjoy making a scene?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Scene? What scene. I'm just a guy having a drink or to." He pushed his glass a little over to the woman behind the counter, "Another one...and make sure it's strong this time."

He looked at Ginny again for a long time, making sure all the words he wanted to say came out right, "Why are you here? Don't you have something better to do with your time then bother me? Like go check up on a studnet or two"  He reached out and grabbed his phone

Ginny Weasly

"Why I'm here is none of your business." Ginny shrugged, "But if you must know, I'm buying some champagne to celebrate with my husband."

She held up the brown paper bag that signified alcohol, and stepped around, coming into his view easier. The angle of the counter a moment ago had hidden the fact that she was pregnant.

"Who are you trying to call? Chances are your phone won't reach anyone near the school."
She had the feeling he was going to call Lavy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Well I was going to call, Lavy, but I'm not so sure anymore. She hates it when people get drunk. Says people lose control of themselves. I at lease know I drunk, but she still wouldn't like it," He paused, "No. I don't want her to see me like this."

Aidan looked down at Ginny's belly, "Is champagne really a safe bet? Seems more like you need some apple juice or something." He chuckled to himself, "Or grape juice. Alcohol is not your friend at this point."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny scoffed, "I'm willing to bet that a single glass isn't going to hurt the unborn."

She smiled at him, her eyes twinkling with the slight humor, "Besides. I hate juice."

The red head shrugged her shoulders again, then et her smile fade. She tilted her head slightly, "Where are you staying? I'll walk you there."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

He laughed, this time much louder, "Currently? The Tattered Cover. 'S a few blocks from here," Aidan stopped and shook his head. The vodka was starting to kick in now. His words were slurring,

"But she's waiting for me there so I can't go back. She'll see me like this." He motioned to his whole body, "Besides I doubt I'll be able to walk anywhere. The room is starting to lean to the left a little." 

Ginny Weasly

"Fine." She shrugged her shoulders. He wasn't one of her students, and the only reason she was even vuagly interested in what happened to him was because of Lavy.

"Just don't drink anymore. If you sober up some, she won't even notice."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"She's got the nose of a hound dog...enough about Lavy for a moment. She didn't tell me you were expecting. But she must know. How far along are you?"

He turned his whole body towards her now. He was planning on keeping her here as long as humanly possible. The rational part of his brain was telling him that he needed to stop drinking or he would end of something he would regret. Having Ginny there, talking to him and distracting him would help.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged, "It's not really her news to share."
She had no clue if Lavy had heard.
She hadn't personally told her yet.
Hadn't seen her.

She paused, playing with the top of her bag, "About four months now. It's a lot easier this time around."
Not simply because she'd been pregnant before. But the circumstances surrounding it were simply easier to deal with.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I can imagine. I don't know much, but what I do know was that it's not easy. I really do hope this one in much safer for you. And consider letting me take care of your kids anytime......maybe we should have this conversation later. When you know me better and I'm not so drink that I can't even stand. You'll probably be more inclined to believe me then."

He paused, "Are you here with anyone?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed softly, "Someday." She agreed, shaking her head with amusement.

When he asked if anyone was with her, she shook her head again.
"No. Cody is at my parents, and I think Xaver is at home. Last I saw him, he was sleeping."
She smiled with remembrance. When Xaver slept, his true self showed on  his face. His kind, relaxed, loving self. The part of him that she loved undyingly.
That harshness only appeared during his waking hours.

She shrugged, "It's rare I'm off somewhere on my own."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I can see why. If you were my wife I would want to keep you close to, besides--" Aidan cut himself off. He was horrified he had just said that,

"Hold on...that came out so wrong, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that you're an attractive woman and any man..." He stopped himself again, "I'm sorry, I think am going to stop talking now."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, "I know what you meant. Don't worry about it." She smiled, laughing lowly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"If your half the person that Lavy has described to me then your husband is a lucky man..." He sighed with relief that that had at least come out the way it was suppose to sound....

Lavy sat in Aidan's room, pacing back and forth. She was starting to get a little worried. OK a lot worried, Aidan was the kind of person who was a bit anal about being on time. And an hour and a half had past since they were suppose to meet each other. She took another nervous glance at the clock. She would give him five more minutes and then she would go out looking for him.