News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad bar jokes (PG-13)

Started by LavyBrown, December 3, 2008, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "That what a few people keep saying, but I don't particularly believe them." She shook her head again, still smiling.
She looked up at the clock, thinking.

It was getting late.

"C'mon, Aiden. I'll walk you back to your place. Lavy'll forgive you." She smirked, "After all, she's done the same thing a few times herself."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I know. And that's why she hates it....." He looked around the room. It was almost empty now and the rest of the costumers were leaving as well.

"I guess I'll have to face the music eventually. I'm just wondering if I want to be completely smashed when I do it or if it would be better to be just drunk. Smashed I won't be able to remember anything. I won't have to remember the look on her face when she sees me..." He continued talking, more to himself then to Ginny.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"Let's go. I doubt they are even willing to give you much more to drink." Ginny nodded towards the door, gripping her package tightly. Involuntarily, she shivered, feeling chilly.
Why was it that both of the times she was pregnant, it was winter?
She hated the cold, and she only felt colder now.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan looked at Ginny and saw her shiver. He automatically pulled his heavy coat off the back of his bar stool and put it over her shoulders. If life hadn't taught him anything else, it taught him to respect woman. One because...well because they were woman. And two was because he had seen angry woman before and it wasn't the most pleasent thing to come across...

"You're probably right." Aidan looked over to the bar tender who was still eyeing him, "I might as well rip the band-aid off quick."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny started with surprise when he put his coat on her shoulders. She raised an eyebrow at him, "Thanks."
It wasn't that she wasn't used to a guy doing that kind of thing for her. Xaver was always doing things like that.
She just wasn't used to some guy she hardly knew offering his coat.

"Get it over with." She agreed with him, nodding her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

He sighed and stood up slowly, making sure he would fall over. He didn't, "Ummm....can I ask for a favor? And feel free to turn me down, alright? I just really don't want to do this alone. She can't kill me if there's a witness."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded again, "Sure." Suddenly she was beside him, wrapping and arm around his waist to help him stand steady.

"Lavy adores me!" She claimed, although it was a slight stretch of the truth. She chuckled, "I'm probably the best protection you'll have."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"She does. Whenever she talks about you it's like your the most amazing thing on the face of the world. She respects you so much. She listens to you."

Aidan double checked he was stable on his feet, before he started forward and out the door, leaning on Ginny slightly every so often when his vision would tilt to one side. It was cold outside but not so cold that the walk to his room was extremely uncomfortable.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed softly, "Respects me, yes. I know that."
Her voice dropped off as they walked, "But she doesn't listen to me as well as you think."

Ginny couldn't help but see Lavy as a sort of little sister. She'd helped the girl develop her powers. SHe'd taught her a lot.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan shrugged and they continued in silence. They walked into the cozy warm lounge of the loge he was staying at and Aidan pulled his coat off Ginny's shoulder and tosses it onto a coat hanger. He stopped at the bottom of the steps.

"Oh, crap. Steps are not good for someone was drunk as I am."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, "Don't worry about it. I may be pregnant, but I'm stronger than you think." She kept and arm around his waist, "Just hold onto the handrail while we go up, kay?"

She gave him an encouraging smile.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan took another nervous look at the stairs and then back at Ginny. He tried to smile but it came out a grimace. He firmly planted his foot on the first step. He reached out for the railing a grasped it. He forced his body to the next step.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny helped him up the stairs, aware of how much the small amount of physical exertion was wearing her out. She'd have to sit down for a bit after she was done with this.

"So, what are you going to say to her?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Nothing. What can I say? I'm know I'm allowed to do whatever I want really it's just...I hate seeing her hurt. The look on her face when she found out about Neo was enough for me. I know she hates it when people get drunk and I guess that's kinda a reason why I did it. She kind of hurt me. She doesn't really know. So, me, being stupid, decide that getting drunk would stick it to her," He scoffed at his own realization in the truth of his words.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stopped, staring at him with a strange expression.

"It doesn't work you know."

She blinked, then continued upwards, "Sticking it to them. It only hurts them...and if you truly care, you don't want to do that."

She seemed to be remembering something now. Something from long ago.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret