News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad bar jokes (PG-13)

Started by LavyBrown, December 3, 2008, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Tell me about it. Tomorrow When my head is completly cleared I know I'm going to hate myself a little for doing this. I just hope she'll understand and forgive me later. The made it up the last step and Aidan pointed down the hall to his room, "That's were my fate is."

He took a long breath, "You're staying, right?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"Long enough to assure there isn't a murder tonight." Ginny said, smirking softly. She nodded in the direction of his room and led him down the hall.
She pushed open the door and called out, "Honnnnnneyyyy! We're hoooome!"

Nothing like a bit of old fashioned humor.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked over from the window to the door when it opened. She looked stressed until she saw who it was and once she did her worried expression turned to a weak smile, "Where have you been, love?" She asked, "I thought something had happened to you. You're always on time."

"I....I got held up." Aidan said slowly making sure none of his words were slurred.

"Oh, Ginny..." Lavy said, still smiling, "What are you doing here?"

Miss Xantier

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Oh I was just taking him home" She pointed at Adien."Wait?" Said Lavy "Is that beer I smell?" "Of corse not dear!" Said Adien tring not to sound guilty." It IS beer I smell!!!" Adien knew what was coming now. He knew if Lavy found out he would have to find out how to convince her not."Of course its not!"Cried Ginny all of usudden.Adien gapped at her,Lavy gave her a death stare.Then Lavy said "Fine okay."Ginny was relived.Adien's head was burnig.WHAT IS HAPPINING? He thought."AHHHRRRGGGG!!!!!!"Harry ran in. "What is happining!?" He yelled.Then Ginny burst out"He's Drunk!""I knew it!"Shreked Lavy,unnecissarily."I'm sorry."Said Ginny crying.

Miss Xantier

(Who are you? Are you LavyBrown, if you are not then please delete your post since on Ginny and Lavy can post, and you can't post as Lavy's character.)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

You Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LavyBrown

I don't know what your doing but I'm going to ask nicely for you to stop. Miss Xantier is telling you the rules that are already established here at you need to follow. Please don't post as me or anyone else again on this site or you could be reported.

Miss Xantier

(Already done. She's posted as others.)

Ginny Weasly

How about this?

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz) and Voldimort101 stop posting in other peoples topics. I don't care if you are telling each other off or what. Enough, now.

Honestly, you both piss me off, and since I'm older and bigger and meaner, it's worse.
So stop it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

As a quote, I may say: Where's Admin or Kiara when you need them?

Sky

((I know the last thing you want is another person to talk in this topic lol, but listen. Ignore them. Once you tell them off once, just keep going on with your topic. So, if I may ask, would you proceed with your posting ladies? :] ))