News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.nobody said {growing up} was fun

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 6, 2008, 05:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kissed her son's forehead as she dropped him off at her parents that morning. He was preoccupied with his book, half ignoring her even as he muttered a good-bye. She sighed, rubbing her eyes as she made her way to the school. Her morning classes were slow and boring, a few students hardly even staying awake.
She couldn't blame them.
She could hardly stay awake.

The lunch bell rang, and Ginny simply didn't feel up to going to the Great Hall. Instead she went outside, to the forest. She was wrapped up in a large black hoodie, her defense for the blowing winds. Along with a black knit hat and gloves.

She grumbled as she picked her way though the snow, slightly off balance because of her extended stomach. She was three months pregnant now, and still wasn't used to the idea. It didn't help that she never slept, and that her powers were on the fritz. But that came with the whole thing.
Ginny rubbed her eyes, yawning and leaning against a tree as she looked around her.

Her mind began to wander, and she began to think about her life. She'd been through a lot, she realized. Her childhood hadn't been normal, and it had been short. She;d gotten married at 13, divorced at 16. She'd killed millions, and saved even more. Until recently, she'd faced danger every day.
She went through losing the one she loved,, having his child, and the shock of having him come back.
She had almost lost him again.

But here she was. Married, happily, with a little boy and a baby on the way. How did this work out? She was slightly confused by this. Why did she deserve such happiness?

She didn't. At least in her opinion.

She groaned, rubbing her head.
"I wish I could sleep." She muttered to herself.

((OPEN))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

Bucky heard a voice behind the tree he was going to see who else it was in the forest with him so he got up turned around and saw it was his favorite teacher Ginny Bucky waited for a bit  "It is hard for pregnant peapole to sleep and I would no I have had a family member who was pregnant twice and could hardly sleep bettween the to waiting periods" Said Bucky Truthfully "Maybe you should come in with me and have a burger or something" requested Bucky. "Or is that to unhealthy for you at the moment?" Bucky Asked.

Ginny Weasly

"Actually, I'm the only one. Most women sleep more than they ever have."

Ginny didn't change her expression at all, Bucky's arrival didn't affect her in anyway.
"In fact, I don't sleep because I have nightmares." She narrowed her eyes at the thought.
He nightmares were not normal for anyone. And in fact, the only person who was able to even truly understand about them was Xaver. And that's because he had similar nightmares often. Her nightmares were bad enough that within moments of falling asleep, she screamed herself awake.
It took a lot to scare Ginny Weasley.

She shook her head at Bucky's offer, "No. I'm not hungry right now."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

KeKe was out walking around.  She was done with her morning classes and her next one wasn't for two hours.  She looked around at the things around her, in the wind she heard someone.  It wouldn't very familiar, but she didn't know who it was.  She walked the way the voice came from, and as she walked deeper into the forest it got darker.  She put up her hood, and then her hands started to glow with fire.  She then saw two figures in the distance.

She walked up to them then realized it was Ginny, and Bucky.  She sighed, thanking god that is wasn't someone else.  She put out her hands and the stuck them in her pockets.

"Hello"she said to both of them.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Dobby_ROX

"G'day KeKe" Said Bucky very thankful that it turned out to be a friend that saw them talking."So KeKe how have you been I haven't seen you in months?" Asked Bucky truly concerned for his mate.

fudge0604

Albus smiled, as he sat up in a tree, nearly wearing nothing. Only a Shirt, and a short pair of jeans that had ruggedly been cut short. The cold wind was playing softly with his shoulder long hair.
It needed to be cut. Soon.

The sensation, happiness, that surrounded him, made him lightheaded. The only thing he could do, was to grin happily. Finally, winter had come, and his powers and body, were thriving.

Everyday, every pause, he went out to the forest, starting to get addicted to the cold wind,
the cold weather.

As the wind played with his hair, they brought him voices, of someone close to him.
~Two... No three people...~ Albus thought to himself, as he searched the place they were standing in with his mind. It wasn't hard to recognize the lady, even thought he didn't see her.

The powers the subconsciously flowed out of the woman, revealed who she was. " Ginny! "

Albus jumped down, from branch to branch. Still, it was cold down on the ground, but the wind wasn't there.

He began running, and soon, he could see three people. A boy, a girl, and a woman, who could easily be mistaken to be seventeen.

" Hello! " Albus half-shouted, and waved, smiling to the little assemblymen of his friends.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny offered Keke a small smile, but was startled as Albus came running towards them. She nodded at him, leaning even more heavily against the tree.

"Hi Keke. Hi Albus." She spoke softly, but firmly.
Showing just how tired she was.

She used the tree as support, keeping her weight against it so she wouldn't have to stand on her own.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

KeKe looked at Albus, Ginny.  She laughed at Albus.  Then looked back at Buckey, and shrugged.

"Hello Albus, umm...can you put your hair up in  ponytail at least?  It is starting bug me.  haha."she said with a laugh, and then handed him a hair tie.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Dobby_ROX

Bucky laughed and said jokefully "You will look like a full girl then the tight and very sort pants,long hair etc.".

fudge0604

Albus smiled, and laughed with them. He took the hair tie, and took his hair in a ponytail.
Shacking his head a bit, he said, " I think I'm going to have this style!" Smiling.

Albus looked at Ginny. She looked like a wreck, even though that she was hiding it pretty well.
" Hi Ginny! What do ya think about this hair style?" He grinned, feeling happy in the surrounding cold.

Post Potter depression.

keke p

KeKe looked at Ginny, she sure did look tired.  But, she didn't want to intrude in her personal life.  She looked at Albus, and laughed.

"Yeah....I can see it already.  Your new style."she said to him with a laugh, "But, you might need a trim.  Stop by me sometime, and I will do that for you."she added to him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Dobby_ROX

"Please you are likely to shave all his hair off" said Bucky "Persides the ponytail suits him" He added.Bucky loved having fun like this with his peers 'This is the life" Said Bucky Randomly.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at Albus, "Adorable." She teased softly, wrapping her arms around herself and squeezing. She shivered slightly and smile at Albus. She knew how good the cold felt to him.

"You should braid your hair. That'd look neat."

Ginny had known Albus since before he'd come to Hogwarts. She felt it was easy to tease him without him taking her seriously.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

KeKe looked at Ginny and laughed a bit.  "That would be interesting to see."she said directing her comment toward Albus and his hair in braids.  She thought about it for a sec, and then laughed to herself.  She could sure see Albus with braids.  Random yes, but it would be something to see.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

fudge0604

Albus smiled. The picture of him, and braided hair, didn't fit so well.

" That would be..... STRANGE! " He chucled; taking the hair tie out of his hair, it falling down.
Then, he took all of his hair, collected it at the top of his head, and knot it at place.

Albus grinned.

Post Potter depression.