News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Beginging [to look alot like Christmas]

Started by LavyBrown, December 10, 2008, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy looked out the window to see what the weather was like. It was, in reality, a winter wonderland. Everything was covered with white power. Across from her, the Lake was frozen enough for some students to brave playing out on it, while other watched them from the edge. She saw one little boy, probably a first year, making an entire snow family. She smiled and moved to her closet to find something warm.

She picked her knee high snow boots, perfect for walking through snow, blue jeans and three shirts, so that she could layer them. She pulled on her coat, gloves and hat and headed out.

Outside, it was colder then she had thought but all her cloths kept the heat in nice. She walked down to Hogsmead to the train station and took it all the way to London. Time for some Christmas shopping...

Every shop had their lights up and when the doors opened, the music flooded the streets with different versions of the same songs. Lavy passed people on the street who all seemed happy. She ducked into the first jewelry shop she saw.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

nate

(i hope i can join )

Nate wiped his  sleeve on the window of an antique looking shop and peered through the foggy window to admire the owls. He has always wanted an owl for himself but he had never had enough money. He sighed and took a sidways glance to see Lavy striding over to the jewerly shop. He slid his black cloaks hood over his head to hide his face as he was curious to see what she was doing. He slid in through the door before it shut gracefully and strided over by Lavy and said as he looked down at the different typed of odd and nice looking jewerly,"I would choose that one," he said as he pointed towards a bracelet with little golden charms and diamonds decorated in swirls. He didnt know much about girls or anything but he knew that they always liked the unique looking ones.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

LavyBrown

(yep you sure can)

Lavy heard some slid in after her but she didn't pay much attention to it. She walked over to one of the workers, "Hi. My name is Lavy Brown. I'm here to pick up two necklaces..."

The woman she was talking to nodded, "We just got them last night, let me run and grab those for you." The woman walked away and into the back.

Lavy looked around the little store. There were a lot of engagement and wedding rings that caught her eye and she laughed inside at the idea of her getting married. She saw a man behind her, Nate, but she still didn't know it was him. She continued looking around.

nate

Nate smiled lightly as he noticed that she was specifically looking at rings. He thought for a second and then realized what exactly she was looking for. He walked over to her and tapped her shoulder softly and said with a warm smile,"Hey."

LavyBrown

Lavy turned around and once, "Nate, hey. I though you were someone else for a second there," She said with a sigh of relief, "What are you up to?"

nate

Nate shrugged,"Hm just was looking around but then i saw you so i decided to say hi." He looked at the place,"So what are you doing?"

LavyBrown

"Getting a Christmas present for someone. He's going to love it. It's kind of an inside joke but it's still really funny."

The woman came out and handed Lavy two small, black velvet boxes, "Are you sure you want these, Miss Brown. You said this is for a man, right?"
"Yes, but he'll get the joke."
"Alright then."
Lavy turned back to Nate.

nate

Nate smiled slightly and turned his head to the side,"Now what are you going to do with those?" He pointed at the two boxes curiously.

LavyBrown

Lavy opened the boxes and let them sit in her hands. They were very girly. They were both were silver and pink. One said Best and the other said Friends.

"One's for Aidan. Have you ever met him?"

nate

Nate shrugged unknowingly,"Maybe but i dont have that good of a memory so i dont really know." He looked at the gift curiously,"Isnt it just a little too girly..i mean not to be mean but its rather 'far fetch'."

LavyBrown

"They are. That's part of the joke. We were walking around her once and I saw them.  He said that he would get them for me and I asked him if he would wear the other one. He looked at me like I was crazy and then he laughed. I'm getting them now as a joke. I won't ask him to wear it."

nate

Nate smiled,"Seems like a good plan to me!"

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled, closed the boxes and put them in her pocket, "You want to come shopping with me for a while, or do you have other things to do?"

nate

Nate shrugged with a smile, his hands hitting his legs. "I dont have anything better to do, and i could probably help you carry the shopping bags. You might need a man around," he teased.

LavyBrown

Lazy rolled her eyes but smiled anyway, " Oh yes. Cause I am so just completly helpless." She grabbed his hand and pulled out of the store.