News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate felt a rush of a sudden difference. It was like he was put under a spell or something but the next thing he knew he was roaming around where the humans lived almost creature like. Where brick houses with the moon shining a reflection on them making them spooky in their own ways. He strained his ears to hear a human ruffling. A evil smile formed on his face as he spotted a girl about seventeen on her cell. And then the smell hit him in the face as his eyes turned a sudden pitch black with a little dark green on the outline. He wasnt thinking, nothing was going through his head but the smell of the delicious warm blood blocked it out. He wanted it bad, he thirsted and craved for it. He crawled almost animal like as he creeped up towards the girl that was talking perkily on the phone. She was too busy talking to notice Nate. His fangs slipped out as he hunched over, gathering all of his stregnth. He waited till the girl hung up the cell phone and then it was his turn. He pounced almost creature like, and before the girl could even think he covered her mouth and knocked her down. She was alive but her eyes were scared. Nates mind kept on playing over her eyes but then the smell hit him again, the blood that ran through her veins were so delicious smelling. Without having time to think he opened his jaw and bit her but not far enough to make her loose lots of blood but only a little. He sucked the warm sweet taste of blood from her. The girl kept on struggling but stopped soon. She wasnt dead though nor even unconcsious.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

((Put more spaces in your writting, it makes it easier to read.))

Alice pulled Nate off of the girl and pinned him to the groud, her strenght of years no match for him. Her eyes were dark black with light blue sparks and she growled as her teeth grew. She held Nate by his shoulders against the dirt ground, not daring to let her grip loosen for a second, knowing he would get free.

She looked at Nate with disgust. She hadn`t fed from a human in one-hundred and ninety-seven years. She still met the ocasional person whom she wouldn`t have minded feeding from, but she never did. She had her feet placed on his knees, a position that wouldn`t allow him to get up easily. She listened to the girl who wasn`t far from being unconcious, but not awake enough to understand or remeber what was happening.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate growled his eyes still a piercing black as he was nailed to the ground. He struggled to get loose from her grip but it was no use. He narrowed his eyes, his thoughts still on the blood that he could still taste in his mouth. He hissed,"Let me go."
(oh sorry i will do that next time)

potter_fan122

Alice snarled. "No, you don`t need to hurt innocent people, Nate." Alice hissed. Tears brightened her eyes, but her grip stayed tight, keeping him firm against the ground, unable to hurt anyone. "You have to learn to control yourself. If you want blodd, drink from a deer."

((It`s ok, you didn`t know.))

nate

He spatted with hatred,"Its not as good and you know it!" His eyes softened," I dont have anything else anymore." A tear appeared through his dark eyes as he replied shakily,"I have nothing to live for anymore.." He shook his head, this time not struggling from her grip but letting her nail him to the ground,"Kill me," he commanded.

potter_fan122

Alice clenched her teeth for a moment. "I`m not going to kill you." She said, her voice softer than it had been. She blinked a few times to keep the tears from spilling from her eyes. She kept her eyes locked on Nate`s, not willing to let him go. "I know you want the girl`s blood, but you can`t have it."

nate

His eyes softened,"Kill me then! All my life i have been ruining it, i deserve to die." His teeth clenched together as he could feel Alice not letting her grip go, she didnt trust him. But he didnt trust himself either.

potter_fan122

Alice couldn`t hold back the tears anymore, she began to cry silently. "I refuse to kill you. You don`t deserve to die." She whispered. The grip on her hands got ever so slightly looser.

nate

Nate begun to get limb, with every muscle weaker and weaker. He felt ashamed of himself and scared at the same time as he watched what he was doing to Alice. "Just kill me," he cried. He tried hard to be sterdy and strong but he couldnt do it anymore, he broke down.

potter_fan122

"No!" Alice exclaimed. "You`re wrong. Live for Jackie." She said, she couldn`t look at Nate anymore, she stood up and sat with her back against a house. She covered her eyes, partially because of her reflective eyes, partially becaus eof her tears.

nate

Nate stared stunned at the sudden weight gone. "I deserve to die though, i have ruined so many peoples lives just for me. "

potter_fan122

Alice didn`t like his comment. "Live for Jackie," She repeated, "She likes you well enough just as you like her." Her voice was full of spite. She stood quickly and walked over to the girl still laying on the ground.

She picked her up and began to carry her towards the central part of town.

nate

Nates sorrowful gaze landed on Alice as she picked up the limp girl. Nate closed his eyes tightly wishing it was all just a nightmare but then he licked his lips, tasting the sweet blood of the girl again and he knew then that it wasnt. He raked his brain for ideas on how to kill himself and decided first he should help the girl.
He got up quickly without a sound and ran in a blur in a second towards alice and the girl. He stepped in front of Alice, blocking her way and put his hands out in a gesture,"Give me the girl," he demanded, his throat dry and cracky and his body painfully better.

potter_fan122

Alice turned past Nate and continued on her way. "Why should I? A minute ago you were trying to kill her. Thirty seconds ago you wanted me to kill you. Why sould I trust her life with you?" Her voice was ful of hatred. But the hate was ake, it sounded... hurt. "Go back to Jackie." She spitted finally.

nate

Nates gaze narrowed,"Fine. But im staying here, im the one that did this to her so im staying." He followed after her and just stared at the ground.