News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice stopped. "Nate, why are you following me? People will think you`re my friend. Go back to Jackie." Her last sentence was a demand, not a plead. She started walking again.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate glared at her as he stopped in his tracks,"D*mn Alice this has nothing to do with Jackie. It has to do with that girl laying limp in your hands and she needs help because i caused that. I'm not gonna leave you and let you take all of the responsibility."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice stopped, too. "This has everything to do with Jackie. Now go back to her, or I`ll tell them that you did this. If she dies, you`ll be held responsible." She said again. Her eyes looked... hurt.

nate

Nate pursed his lips,"I dont care if you tell as long as i save that," he pointed at the girl,"girl lives. It was my fault in the first place and d*mn stop saying that, what do you mean everything has to do with Jackie," he demanded.

potter_fan122

Alice ignored Nate`s last question and stopped outside the door of a house. She shifted the girl and knocked on the door loudly. A few seconds later, a man opened the door. The man was short, shorter than Alice or Nate. "Come in." He said, eyeing the girl and stepping back for Alice to come in the door.

She stepped inside and set the girl on a silver table. The whole interior of the room looked like a hospital room. The doctor closed the door after letting Nate in with a suspiciuos look. "She was attacked by an animal, I saw her at the edge of the forest." Alice stated, giving Nate a hateful look.

nate

Nate eyed the man suspiciously and then jerked his head back at Alice,"Who is he," he whispered. He notticed that Alice didnt answer about the last question but he decided to bring that up later.

potter_fan122

Alice turned to face Nate. "He`s a doctor." She rolled her eyes as she turned back around. And he doesn`t know about magic or vampires or anything, okay?

nate

Nates mind was spinning, he didnt feel too good. He thought to Alice his eyes placed on hers,I dont care about that. What did you mean about Jackie has to do everything about it?

potter_fan122

You know what, it doesn`t matter. Alice thought sharply. She turned back to the doctor as he started to fuss over the girl.

nate

"Why are girls so complicated," he whispered under his breath. He jerked his way towards the injured girl on his behalf.

potter_fan122

Alice gave Nate a look before going and sitting down in a chair not far away. Her jaw was clenched tight as she watched the doctor clean her wound.

"What kind of animal was it?" He asked. Alice just looked at Nate.

nate

Nate looked away from her gaze,"We dont exactly know," he replied in a hurtful voice, remembering what he had done to her.

potter_fan122

Alice looked away with a sad expression on her face. She closed her eyes and flexed her fingers.

dobby888

Leah stood outside the door of a home.  She knocked on the door quietly, knowing that someone would hear her.  She had been watching Nate and Alice ever since the girl had been attacked.  She had been waiting for the time to intervene, but it had never come.  Not until now. 

potter_fan122

"Alice, can you get that?" The doctor asked.

Alice stood up and slowly walked to the door, imediatly sensing that the person on the other side was a vampire. "Hello." She said softly as she opened the door a little bit. She stood she she blocked the girl from sight; this girl didn`t look familiar.