News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah looked at Stacey strangely.  Stacey was WAY overreacting.  Leah just didn't get why!  She knew Stacey had a thing for Nate, but wasn't she getting married soon? It's not like Stacey had to protect Nate, he was his own person and didn't need her as his body guard.

~I do know what I want.~ Leah thought back sharply.  ~Thank you very much.~

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion. She leaned away from Nate instantly to look around him to Leah. She didn`t understand why Leah was suddenly so tight.

*Hey, now, what did I say?* She asked. She glanced from Leah to Nate. *I do still like Nate, but not like that. I`m going to be happily married to Aiden soon enough.* She glanced at Nate again, then smiled wickedly. *Are you... jelous?* She asked, unable to keep a giggle silent.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

~Shut up.~ Leah thought, getting more mad by the minute.  She had been so happy for so long, she had known it was only a matter of time.  She shook her head.  ~Well it sure looks as if you like him like that, and I'm pretty sure he still likes you.~ 

Leah stood wanting to hit something.  She placed a  hand on the wall and then leaned her head against it.

potter_fan122

((Okay, I got this thread mixed up with another, that`s why she felt the sudden need for coldness. NOTHING CREEPY HERE!))

Stacey pulled away from Nate entirely, walking towards Leah. *Shut don`t go up.* She replied, giving Leah an odd look. She had never seen her like this. She looked more like a vampire than she ever had in Stacey`s presence.

*I love Aiden. More than anything. What I did to Nate was unexcusable-- I hurt him badly. Can you really blaming him for this?* She asked, truth burning behind her words. It would have never worked with Nate, anyway, not in the long run. He was too childish and blamed himself for everything. He had even tried blaming himself for Stacey choosing Aiden.

dobby888

~Oh yeah? Well maybe it should!~  Leah's mind shot back at Stacey's.  She turned and glared at her.  She wanted more then anything to start screaming out loud, but she knew she couldn't with Nate there.

~I'm not blaming Nate for anything! And I don't know where you got that idea anyways!~ She nearly screamed in her mind.  Leah was fully linked to Stacey now, nearly everything Stacey thought or had thought was now Leah's.  The room was even starting to blur slightly at the edges with the force of their connection.

~If it wouldn't have worked with Nate, then why are you leading him on like this!?  Are you trying to hurt him more!?~  Leah couldn't believe it.  She had watched Nate and Stacey for ever, and yet, it could've been her all along.  She turned back to the wall and shook her head.

((Sorry, I'm like taking everything you think, but I'm trying to make this really interesting...))

potter_fan122

((I was beggining to wonder what I did to make you mad!))

Stacey gaped at Leah for a moment, her eyes a shocked green.

*I`m not blaming Nate, and I`m not leading him on! He knows how things are and he`s accepted it. Why are you trying to make it difficult?* Her question hung in the silence between them. Stacey could feel Nate`s eyes on her back, but she couldn`t worry about him right now. At least he wasn`t aware of the silent argument being held.

dobby888

((Haha I can't wait until Nate comes back and is like WTF!?!?!))

~You're the one making it difficult! If you're just friends, then why were you pretty much making out with his hand back there? And if he's accepted it, then why do you two still look at each other the way you do?~ Leah said. She turned around and looked at Stacey.  "Why?" She whispered out loud, her voice thick with all of her pain and emotions.

potter_fan122

((Haha, I know. For now we`d better wait for him.))

Stacey stared at Leah for a long moment, not breathing. Slowly she shook her head, then she turned on her heel and pushed the door open and stepped into the cool night once again, holding back tears.

dobby888

(I'm going to bed now anyhow...)

Leah bit her lip.  She was supposed to make the dramatic exit out the door!  Leah walked over to the corner and slid down the wall, putting her head on her knees.

nate

((Yeah um thats too much reading for me. lol but i read it! and im very confused. where are we?))

Nate stared at them. He knew only partly what was up. pretty much they were thinking, or arguing to eachothr. Something like that. Nate slid by Leah, sitting on the floor gracefully. "Do you want to tell me whats up, Leah," he asked softly.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

"Oh God! I don't even know!" Leah said, almost screaming.  She grabbed at her hair and then put her hands on her knees. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.   She looked up at him, tears ready to stream down her face. She somehow managed to hold them back, taking another shaky breath.

"It's just..." She began, not sure how to put it into words.   "I mean..."  She began again, still struggling.  "I... I... The way... the... the way you... you... look at each other..."

Lola_La_Fringe7

( I feel a need to bust into this thread... Its just a perfect way of destroying so much drama.. and creating more...)

Jackie had been walking around and thought she heard familiar voices. Instinctivly, she move toward them. The voices were not immediatly registered in her head, but she knew they were familiar. She was somewhat lost in her thoughts as she let her body lead her toward the voices. WHen she reached them, she didn't quite know where she was, but she saw three friendly faces. One a bit more than just friendly. "Nate? Stacey, and Leah? Whats going on?" She asked, feeling almost a bit angry as she saw the way Leah looked at Nate. Even a bit protective and territorial.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate opened his mouth to say something but was unsuccessful when he was interupted by no other than Jackie (:P). He looked up in surprise. Then confused, happy. Then a little angry. God mixed emotions suck, he complained in his own thoughts. He froze there for a minute, not saying anything. Finally he had got the guts to say well a word. "Hi," he replied, stunned
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah looked up as Jackie entered the room.  She wasn't sure what she was really seeing.  Did Jackie really have  the nerve to come back?  She had captured Nate's heart, and then just, up and left one day. 

"Jackie."  She said matter-of-factly.  She didn't like the way that Jackie was looking at her, as if Leah had stolen something of hers. 

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hello Leah." Jackie said, trying not to grit her teeth. Then she looked up at the looks she was getting. "I'm sorry, I know I've been gone for a while, but I had some... family matters to clear up." She said, pausing for a moment.

Then she continued. "I know I probably came back at a bad time, but I was walking by and heard voices..." Now she looked directly at Nate. "I... I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly... I really am."

Jackie finished what I guess you might call a speech, and leaned back on a tree, looking exhausted, but keeping her eyes trained on Nate and Leah. Emotions flashed across her face: pain, regret, burning jelousy.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.