News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

((Is Alice related to Stacey at all?))

Leah said quietly, "I saw that poor girl get attacked, and I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to help?" She looked at Alice, almost daring her not to let her in.

potter_fan122

((Nope.))

Alice nodded, but didn`t budge. "We have a doctor helping her right now." She said with a false smile.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

((Are they friends?))

"Oh good! I was so afraid for her!  That animal was so big, I was scared even from that distance!"  She said, appearing innocent, even though she know Alice would see right through the act.

potter_fan122

((When they need to be. =] ))

Alice smiled sweetly. "I`m glad you didn`t come closer, the animal might have turned on you. By the way, did you happen to see what the animal was?" She had found a loophole.

dobby888

((So that's a yes?))

"I couldn't see very well, it was dark out, but from where I stood it looked like a very big animal.  It only bit her once, I think.  As soon as I saw it, I started to run for help.  She must have lost a lot of blood by the time you found her."  Leah said, keeping the innocent tones in her voice.  There was another vampire in the room, but she couldn't tell who.

potter_fan122

((No, they don`t even know each other except when their author decides that Seth needed to go out with some friends.))

Alice tilted her head. "It`s a shame you didn`t see what it was, it would`ve helped us so much." She said, keeping her tone composed, but her eyes were sharp as they reflected the moonlight.

dobby888

Leah could tell that the 'doctor' in there was not a wizard, so she thought to Alice, ~I know Nate.  Let me in.~

"Yeah it's a real shame that I couldn't see it, but from my angle it was near impossible to see it at all." She said, still speaking in the same voices.

((I see...))

potter_fan122

((Why?))

Alice raised an eyebrow, but glanced over her shulder at Nate. ~Why should I let you in?~ She questioned right back.

dobby888

((It might make you let me in...))

~I can help you.  Trust me, I can.~  She thought, keeping her thoughts firm, yet pleading.

potter_fan122

Alice raised an eyebrow. ~I don`t know you, how do I know I can trust you? And what can you do to help?~

nate

Nate looked suspiciously towards Alice's direction. He narrowed his eyes and walked swiftly to the door and opened it slightly and slid out, appearing by Alices side. He nodded his head approovingly at Leah. His eyes sorrowful as he said in a distressed voice,"Let her in, trust me we need her." His eyes piercing as he glared at Alice expectantly.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice hissed under her breath. "How can I trust you?" She asked so low that the doctor didn`t have a chance to hear. "You`re the one who attacked her."

nate

Nate clenched his jaw,"Yeah i deserve that and i know i did something wrong. But your the one that blams everything on Jackie," he said in a low whisper. His eyes flashing deep black as he hissed under his breath. He wasnt in the mood to argue but it was too late.

potter_fan122

Alice growled. "I don`t blame it on Jackie, I said 'Go back to Jackie' and you refused." Her reflective eyes glimmered as the moonlight hit them.

nate

Nate stared at her,"Then dont f*cking trust me, trust that Leah cant cause anymore damage that i have already created." He jerked his head up at the frightening sky and away from her gaze.