News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie Saylem

Jackie froze. She had known Nate long enough to know when he really cared for someone, and she could tell that he was in love with Leah. It was a useless attempt coming here, trying to explain what she knew they wouldn't understand. Breaking them apart because she so selfishly loved Nate, and wanted him for herself.

She for once in her life felt completely defeated. She stepped back slightly. "I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry." She murmured, looking back again and retreating further.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

dobby888

Leah saw Nate reach out for her, and then stop himself.  He wouldn't even touch her in front of Jackie.  He must really still love Jackie, she thought to herself.  It hurt, but at least Leah knew how he felt. 

Haven't we been through enough too? She thought back to Nate, looking at him.  She could already feel the tears rising, but she forced them back down.

She turned to Jackie, and watched as she crumbled before their eyes.  "Jackie. Wait! You should be here.  You're my best friend, and I know you still love Nate.  You belong here just as much as I do."

Jackie Saylem

Jackie shut her vibrant blue eyes and shook her head in protest. "No. I left... and in doing so, I hurt him, and so what if I still love him? Obviously I returned too late, so now he loves you." She hiccuped a miniature sob and turned towards Nate. "Y-you deserve better than someone who leaves you without any explanation... and I... I'm just sorry that I ended up hurting you, and I don't want to hurt anybody anymore... so really I should go."

She turned her head and let her hair fall forward over her face, hiding the tears etching down over her cheeks. She really had done enough. Maybe if I just left again and didn't come back. It would make everything easier. I could stay at Uncle Vernon's. She thought miserably to herself.

nate

Nate ran, he ran fast skidding to a stop in fron of Jackie. His eyes watering turned into salty tears. "Dont leave, please. Not because of me. I love you two more than i should and i regret it. Hurting and tearing you guys apart." He slid his hand through his hair,"I cant do this anymore," his voice broke,"I cant." He took a long breath,"Im over, with both of you guys." His heart skipped a beat as he said the words, it was like getting hit by lightning, it looked so easy to touch it but when you actually did it hurt with sudden shock.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Jackie Saylem

Jackie wiped away his tears lightly. "Stop it. Don't make this your fault." She said, hugging him lightly before stepping back for a moment. "I'm the one that left and I came back with expectations that in hindsight were completely silly, and whatever you think about destroying Leah and my friendship... We've been friends to long to let anything come between us. Sure, I'd be mad at first, or she'd be mad... but we'd get over it." She said, looking over at Leah, hoping her friend felt the same way.

nate

Nate hugged her back gently. "I know but it isnt your fault eithr." He turned around and walked a couple of steps towards Leah, hoping that shed b okay. "Leah," he said softly, a little worried
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah had long since faced away from these two people whom she held most dear.  She loved them both, and yet hated when they were with each other. 

She didn't respond to Nate for a long moment.  That one word, her name, hung on the air.  It was totally silent. Leah wanted Nate so badly, but knew that she couldn't.  It would cause too much pain for her to get what she wanted.

"What, Nate?  Are you going to tell me that you love me? Because I kind of hoped you would."  She turned around and pushed past him, tears flooding her eyes.  Leah didn't want to hurt Nate, but she couldn't just wait around and let her heart be broken either.  She ran to Jackie, stopping in front of her. 

For a while, Leah just looked into Jackie's eyes.  Then she said, "I'm so sorry!"  She threw her arms around her friend, sobbing hopelessly into her shoulder.