News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon Disasters

Started by Miss Xantier, December 14, 2008, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle paced in her blue walled,dark wooden floor, bedroom. Isabelle turned to the wall with a window and a lunar calendar. "The full moon is coming up tomorrow. Best to keep to myself, then." she told her small black kitten who was sitting on her navy blue bedding. She went downstairs with Jinx in league with her. She picked up Jinx and sat on the couch.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky came down from the boys dorm's and saw Isabelle and sat down with her.

Miss Xantier

"I advise you keep away from everything and stay under your covers tomorrow." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Petting Jinx, Isabelle says "The full moon, it's bad luck and omen." says Isabelle.

nate

Nate plopped down on the couch by them lazily stretching his body. He yawned,"So what are you two talking about?"
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

"About tomorrow night, you know tomorrow is the full moon. It is a bad omen or bad luck." says Isabelle.

nate

Nate acted as if nothing important was happening and pointed out,"Oh yeah i forgot for awhile about that. Its true you know? "

Dobby_ROX

"What?" Said Bucky getting scared.

nate

Nate said seriously,"Oh yeah that reminds me i got to go in the forest when the full moon arrives."

Miss Xantier

"Why?' Isabelle asked, taking out her notebook and waited for an answer to record.

nate

Nate shrugged,"Im a vampier, its harder for me to be locked up. I just need some air and then i let the rays of the moon do the work."

Miss Xantier

"So the full moon is good luck for vampires?" asks Isabelle recording what Nate had just said 'bout the full moon.

nate

Nate nodded slowly,"Well sort of.. i mean theres some weird stuff that goes on but in order to be a vampier you have to bathe in the moonlight, especially when its a full moon. Its just a myth but i dont like taking the chances of what could happen so id rather go into the forest."

Miss Xantier

"Interesting." says Isabelle, recording the new found information. "Bucky, there is nothing to worry about of than bad luck." says Isabelle taking Bucky's hand.