News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon Disasters

Started by Miss Xantier, December 14, 2008, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate slid his hands in his jean pockets and looked into her eyes,"I dont know." He said seriously until he smiled sweetly. "Just a girl."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah sidled up to Nate, taking his hands in hers.  She looked at his hands, saying, "Well are you going to tell me her name?"  She then looked up at him, so close that their bodies were touching.

nate

Nate moved his free arm around her slim waist,"I dont know if i should." He smiled and whispered,"You might get jealous."

dobby888

Leah might have pulled away, except for the fact that all she wanted was for Nate to pull her closer.  She let out a gasp, "Jealous? Me? No, no..."

nate

Nate flopped his arm to his side," Well i guess i shouldnt tell you." He teased.

dobby888

Leah frowned, looking at his hand that hung limply at his side.  She gently took it, placing it back around her.  She looked up at him, "Please?"

nate

Nate let her move his arm back around her. "Fine. Shes a girl named Leah." He looked up at her,"Are you jealous?" He teased

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled at Leah and Nate, they would make a good couple together. Then she just daydreamed many things if they did get together.

dobby888

Leah smiled up at him, her arms around his neck.  She smiled at him and said, "Oh yeah... totally jealous!"

nate

"Thats what i thought," he said softly. He leaned in closer.

dobby888

Leah stole a glance at Nate's lips, so close, so kissable.  She looked back into his eyes, continuing to lean closer.

nate

Nate kissed her softly, his hands now wrapped warmly around her waist. He hoped she didnt mind.

Dobby_ROX

"I'll just go" quoted Bucky slowly as he walked backwards towards the boys dormitory door 'Isabelle come with' Bucky more demanded then asked so he could give the new couple some quality time and maybe even enhance his own relationship "Come on" He pestered as he ran up the stairs and opened the boys dormitory door and entered then slammed it shut "Shut the Fu....ck up pepole are trying to sleep over here" Bucky heard a voice mumble "Go suck a chode" Bucky replied rudely. Bucky, noticing Isabelle had not came up yet Bucky shouted to her "Come on you can play some games with me". Bucky stripped of and jumped in bed fully nude "Come o  let's play piggy in the middle". The voice shouted at him again and Bucky just laughed and continued to laugh until the boys dormitory door had opened and he heard a soft girls voice which did not sound like Isabelle but familiar. "Who the hell are you?" Bucky asked "You know who I am"...

dobby888

((Can we try to keep it a little cleaner here? And by the way, if you could break up your post into paragraphs, that will make it a lot easier to read.))

Leah kissed Nate back, just as softly, her fingers tangling into his hair.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle sighed as she watched the new couple, she went up to her room and sat on the bed and laid back. She instantly fell asleep right there forgetting about the full moon.