News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon Disasters

Started by Miss Xantier, December 14, 2008, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((Ewwl I didn't mean that ewwll gross he just stripped of to get in bed and they were gonna play cards WTF were you thing LOL, or do you just mean the swearing? if so sorry))

Bucky awoke late that morning. He had suddenly realised that he fell asleep waiting for Isabelle to come and noticed the person that night was Goo  now he had time to think. He also noticed his deck of cards were missing and that Nate had not come to bed that night. Bucky wondered if the two were still downstairs sucking face.

Bucky climbed out of bed and got quickly changed. He knew,- if they were still sucking off, that they would stop when the noticed the time or the fact that there was other sudden movements other then there own. Bucky pulled his wand out of his rear pocket and cast a Disillusionment charm upon himself and walked slowly down the stairs - not even visible to himself.

nate

((Bucky u may b my friend but wtf do u always hav to do that?? lol go now :P))

Nate wrapped her tighter and kissed her back. He let go of her but stood closely to her. "Now are you jealous?" he teased.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah pulled Nate closer to her and said, "Totally."  She smiled at him and kissed him again, never wanting to let go.

nate

Nate smiled and let her kiss him. He whispered,"Your perfect
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

"So this... other girl..." Leah said, looking up into Nate's eyes.  "Now she's gonna be the jealous one!"