News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mira is grounded

Started by dobby888, December 14, 2008, 11:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Hello all! I am here to report the sad news that Lola_La_Fringe7/Mira/Jackie is grounded.  She will probably be grounded for quite some time, and I am not sure when she will be set free. 

Her mother saw a thread in which Jackie and Nate become "close" (*cough*).  Then her dad saw too, doubling the damage.  Seeing as this is a federal crime in all fifty states, she's gone for a long time.  She misses you all, and hopes that you can find it in your hearts to be patient and forgive her. 

I will send any word or idea of when she will be set free.

Miss Xantier

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! The full moon did this! Tell Jackie to think up of some ideas for explanations, and ask if her computer has a password. If not, put one on, and hope for the computers at school have it un-blocked. Wish Jackie well!

potter_fan122

Ah! No! I miss Jackie! It`s not fair.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

goblet_fulla_fire

Ya just can't let people see what you do, even if you won't get grounded. That's when you get a private account on your computer or you clear your history and files after each session.

But still, it's just an RP forum romance. It is not a big deal.

"MIRA! DID YOU JUST TYPE IN THAT YOU KISSED ANOTHER BOY OVER THE INTERNET!? YOU'RE GROUNDED! WE DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME INTERNET PREGNANT BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BECOME AN INTERNET MOTHER AND I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE AN INTERNET GRANDPA!"
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

*Snickers* While Goblet DOES have a point, her parents do have every right to see what she is doing online.

I know if my child was online, I'd want to look at what they were posting. Of course, I'd be much more lenient in what I allowed, but that's a moot point.

Well, I hope she's allowed back on at one point.

Which reminds me, sometimes you guys have the be careful and remember that this website needs to be kept as close to PG-13 as possible. It's hard, I know. Haha. At least use big words that most younger kids wouldn't know.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

I agree with Ginny. My parents will let me role-play as long as it is age apporiant. I don't wanna lose this.

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on December 15, 2008, 08:22:04 AM
*Snickers* While Goblet DOES have a point, her parents do have every right to see what she is doing online.

I know if my child was online, I'd want to look at what they were posting. Of course, I'd be much more lenient in what I allowed, but that's a moot point.

Well, I hope she's allowed back on at one point.

Which reminds me, sometimes you guys have the be careful and remember that this website needs to be kept as close to PG-13 as possible. It's hard, I know. Haha. At least use big words that most younger kids wouldn't know.
When it comes to others, whatever. When it comes to me, screw rights. My business is my own and I successfully kept it that way for many years.

What would be the PG-13 limit anyway?
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

A good limit would be (as far as sex is concerned) kissing...holding...um, use innuendos, but keep it clean. Ya know?
Like, you can IMPLY something, but you can't describe it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

Ah.  Wow, that sucks.  Sorry Mira. =[
Hope you're not grounded for too long.  -_-
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on December 15, 2008, 09:33:12 AM
A good limit would be (as far as sex is concerned) kissing...holding...um, use innuendos, but keep it clean. Ya know?
Like, you can IMPLY something, but you can't describe it.
That will create better scenarios!

Goblet: Hey baby. Let's totally do it and use sexy details during our encounter.
Student chick: We can't, Goblet! It's against the rules! How will society view us?
Goblet: It will be a forbidden love they will have to accept, like those vampires in that Moonlight series.
Student chick: Twilight.
Goblet: Whatever.
I am a dog.

Miss Xantier

very funny Goblet! I totally think Ginny is right. There are younger kids who shouldn't be knowing about that stuff. I've read fanfics that were 12yrs and they had those disgusting descriptions, since I know what they are even though I'm 13, I read 15+ fanfics. I don't want younger kids to know that and then do it. Not saying that they are stupid but they might. Sex is a bad thing to do. when parents describe it they call it making babies not Sex. You won't learn it till you have Sex Ed.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Miss Xantier on December 15, 2008, 10:15:48 AM
very funny Goblet! I totally think Ginny is right. There are younger kids who shouldn't be knowing about that stuff. I've read fanfics that were 12yrs and they had those disgusting descriptions, since I know what they are even though I'm 13, I read 15+ fanfics. I don't want younger kids to know that and then do it. Not saying that they are stupid but they might. Sex is a bad thing to do. when parents describe it they call it making babies not Sex. You won't learn it till you have Sex Ed.

WHOA! I never said sex was a BAD thing!
I'm just saying that admin has asked us to keep the forum relativly PG13, and so we can at least attempt to do so!
Sex is not BAD.
Whoever told you that is RETARDED.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

DON'T CALL MY PARENTS RETARDED!!!!!!!! If you say that you all are gonna suffer! By me not coming back for a month or so! ("Thats gonna be hard.") Okay, joking about the moth maybe a day or week, but not month. NEVER EVER CALL MY PARENTS RETARDED!

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Miss Xantier on December 15, 2008, 11:45:44 AM
DON'T CALL MY PARENTS RETARDED!!!!!!!! If you say that you all are gonna suffer! By me not coming back for a month or so! ("Thats gonna be hard.") Okay, joking about the moth maybe a day or week, but not month. NEVER EVER CALL MY PARENTS RETARDED!

I just did, kiddo.
Seeing as they are feeding their daughter idiotic thoughts, I would classify them as retarded.
Sex is not bad.
Having sex with bad people is bad.
There's a diffrence.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

No need for name calling. What did Mira post anyway????