News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Temporary Insanity

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, December 15, 2008, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet was taking a walk hand in hand with a girl. Goblet had imagined himself doing this before and that was when he had a clean state of mind. But when he had imagined so, the girl was usually conscious. This time, this is not the case.

This particularly striking 3rd year was now getting her hair and clothes dirty colliding with the dirt and colored leaves as she was being dragged. She had been prowling about the forest, inspecting trees, singing to herself, when Goblet leaped on her knocking her down and grasping her tiny head tightly. He had jammed his wand to her throat, feeling her helpless struggling and hearing her high pitched squeaks, he muttered an incantation that normally would disable an adult at mid-range. However if one does it to a child at close range, it just knocks them unconscious. There is no blood.

No blood.

Kills thunder needle eye.

Words that pass right by like a train.

Through spikes, through eyes.

Why does Goblet think such things?

A spike through your mother's eye.

Why does Goblet know such things?

Goblet stopped dragging the girl and released her hand, stopping the tension on her arm. He stood over her, looking directly at her blank face. It's so pretty. Does it stay pretty after it is cut with a dagger?

Gabe wants his life back for seven bounties with even more requests.

Another flash of words devoid of meaning, but meaningless doesn't necessarily mean Goblet shouldn't get angry. So he reached into his robes and grabbed his knife and pulled it out. As he was about to begin, he stabbed himself in the thigh. He didn't really mean to though, so he withdrew it from his body. Ugh, it was covered in blood now. It's going to make a mess. He really should begin now.

He wiped his bloody knife on the 3rd year's robes and he was just about to carve her face.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"That's quite enough."

Ginny was standing not ten feet away, her arms folded and looking very pissed off. But her voice was soft, devoid of anger. She stood defensivly only because she was pregnant and refused to be caught off guard.

"Let the child go. Now."

The red head didn't need a wand to be intimidating. She'd been the most powerful psychic to go through Hogwarts in centuries, in addition to her magical abilities.
She frowned, tilting her head slightly.

"What is your reasoning behind this?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

Did the 3rd year just squeak again? If she did, it was in a very authoritative manner.

No, a different source. Goblet slowly turned his head towards a bloody head. No it's not. It was a girl with blood in her head. No, it is a girl with red hair.

His bent over position with the knife was very incriminating it seems. But why on earth would someone ask that he not carry out his business?

"Who are joo, dilly dally girl person?" asked Goblet, straightening up. "You can help me if you want. There aren't any chairs around here though, but I can uh, uhhhhhh...." His fingers were stinging for some reason.

What was that girl talking about again? Is she lost or something?

Listen betray knights.

"Hold-hold on."
Goblet held the knife tightly. He was very angry now, but at least he thought he was having a time. Goblet bent down and yelled straight into the face of the girl, "YOU'RE NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH YET!" He edged the knife slowly to her face.

(Aahhhh, I have to get to bed now.)
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"Woah there cowboy!"

Ginny thrust her hand out, and although she was seveal feet away, the knife was knocked from his hand by her telekinesis. It landed a good four feet away from him. Ginny was now shaking her head.

"I'd love to help you, but you see, there's a problem. You can't make her beautiful enough yet."
Ginny knew insanity. SHe spent so much of her own time in it.
"Why don't you and I have a nice chat?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

(Woah there cowboy? And here I was expecting you to blast me away.)

"Okay okay okay okay okay, it-it, everything is good now. Anger away." Goblet calmed himself through flowing hand gestures.

Wait a minute, wasn't Goblet holding a knife? Deduce things, deduce things. Goblet was holding a knife, the red head girl is here now, and now it's gone. She took it. But she was not being logical about this. Why wouldn't she let him carry out his business?

"A chat" she had said. He had one of those before, and sometimes it lead to some fun. But there was the 3rd year to contend with.

Brothel brothers swiveling sisters.

Goblet was just staring forward. He turned slowly turned to that bloodhead. "You're not being logical. You need to start being logical. All right?"
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"Of course. I apologize, sometimes my stupidity gets the best of me."

Ginny smiled, and all though she was pregnant, she still looked like she was seventeen. She nodded at him, "Why don't you come over here? My condition makes it harder to move." She moved her hand in front of her slightly extended stomach with a smile.

She put one hand behind her back, closing it in a fist. Preparing herself for the unexpected.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

She can't move, she says. But she does have the knife. Where else would it be?

"Hold on," said Goblet. He evaluated himself. For some reason, his thigh was hurting.

Goblet bent down low and snatched up the girl, throwing her body over his shoulder. He turned to the red haired girl. "I still can't pull up any chairs." He walked toward her, mentally preparing himself in case the bloodhead decides to kill him, put him up for ransom, and dissolve his body.

But why would she do such a thing?

Seven swans.

Goblet suddenly flushed with anger. But he shouldn't do anything to her yet. This one is attentive.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, making her face sincere, "Oh, I know."

She smiled, "It's okay, Keith. Standing is good for people."

Subtly, she shifted her weight. Mentally, she knew that if Xaver found out about this he'd kill her. She was putting not only herself but her unborn child in danger. But if she had her way, he's never know.
"Or so I hear."

She kept her fist behind her, concentrated energy growing around it.
And she kept an inviting smile upon her face.

"What did the girl do that requires you to pay so much attention to her?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"She was flushin' around herself, and she wasn't in good position. She dawdled and found rides with tree limbs and she should be with me." Goblet spoke true, in the literal manner of speaking. Sense wise, however, what could be gained?

Goblet wrapped both his arms around the corpulence of the girl, feeling the body warmth and heartbeat. How beautiful. "That was crazy. I wasn't being logical. I shouldn't cut her." The words were thoughts in his mind but he somehow spoke them first. "And my head hurts."

He started rubbing her back, up and down the soft warm back. "This one is really cute."

Plastic eye balls.

And another anger surge. Control it, Goblet! Then you might be able to get the bloodhead. "But I hate her, so... much." He made a fist, scrounging up the robes on her back. Had there not been fabric, her flesh would have been coiled up in Goblet's hand.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"You hate her?"

Ginny seemed impressed by his choice of words, pretending to ignore the illogical ones. She didn't, actually. Everything being said was being remembered for later use.

"Well, that's not very nice, is it?"

She turned her eyes upon him and frowned, "If you hate her, perhaps you should put her down. Harming her physically isn't much of a way to harm someone. It's sloppy. Childlike."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"It's not very... clean," replied Goblet, agreeing with her. "How would one-"

Dogfood skulls.

"-kill another in a beautiful and deserving manner? Something on the inside, I mean, wouldn't you say, would you NOT agree with me? The inside?" Goblet's right arm started to get painfully numb. He removed it from the girl and allowed her to be balanced with his left. For some reason, his right arm started shaking unnaturally. He should just let it be. But hell, did it hurt.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"Actually, there are far worse things than death."

Ginny hadn't always agreed with Albus Dumbledore when he was alive. But this was one thing she did agree with him on.
There were far worse things.

"I can show you some of them...but you need to put the girl down and come with me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

(I'm going to jump in later when it makes more sense for me to.....just so you know.)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

"I'm sorry, you bloodhead. I'm afraid I can't let you do that to me. I must abide to the laws of self-preservation, you-you bloody hell, you."

Goblet knew he had to show a little resistance, so as to keep the bloodhead at bay. So... this one can offer something that can actually be worse than the fate of death? Such as which must be beautiful too. Goblet was definitely curious and it was a little difficult to hide his excitement, as if a childhood dream was wrapped in a box and swung back and forth in front of his face, just out of reach of his grasp. And this bloodhead, she knows something. Oh God, how wonderful! Maybe Goblet will let her go for her services, and his mercy will serve as payment. He loved how clueless she was about this.

"But maybe, you could... just show me, something, I mean, uh, all you know about this subject. You really should. Those moral people would do the same thing, you know?"

Parchment.

A slight anger rush, but it can be controlled. Goodness, was he excited. Goblet heaved the girl off his shoulder and fastened her wrists together over a low branch. He welded them together with her wand so she could not escape easily, as least without not severely scraping her own wrists.

Goblet turned to the bloodhead, "Show me. Lead the way, and show me."
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, taking a step back as he secured the girl. Once he had let go of her, Ginny pulled her hand from her back, throwing the ball of pure energy into Goblet's chest.

She didn't take the time to see if it connected.

Faster than sight would allow, she had ran forward, pulling out her own wand in the process and severing the rope that bound the girl. She slumped against Ginny, and she almost lost her balance before vanishing the child into thin air.

Away from them, transporting her out of Goblet's reach.

Now, Ginny had to worry about herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret