News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting here(open enter at any time)

Started by demiw.13, December 21, 2008, 12:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demiw.13

As Demi sat there she wondered many things. She hated doing this but there was so much to think about. First of all was if she was going to make friends.  Well that was out of the question now as no one was around. Second was how is she going to do here?? Will she succeed or fail. She had already been inducted into ravenclaw so that's gotta mean something. She layed back on her bed wondering so many things. Finally she just ignored those thoughts and went down to the common room to get warm.
"What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things. A memory remains. Just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen. So let the flames begin. Oh glory!!" Let the Flames Begin by Paramore*~

Miss Xantier

Isabelle snuck to the Ravenclaw Common Room, and noticed a girl. "Hello there. I'm Isabelle, please don't tell the teachers that I have been sneaking into the Ravenclaw Common Room again. Who are you?"

demiw.13

Demi looked up at the girl and nodded. "I won't. I'm Demi. And you are?"she said so happy she had someone to talk to. Even if just for a moment.
"What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things. A memory remains. Just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen. So let the flames begin. Oh glory!!" Let the Flames Begin by Paramore*~

potter_fan122

Stacey walked down from the girls` dormitories rolling her eyes. She was clearly annoyed, then she saw the two girls. 'Oh, hello." She said to the new girl. "I`m Stacey, you`re new here?" Her tone was friendly, though it was clear she hadn`t forgotten why she was iritated. Her colo-changin eyes shone violet that had a little more red than blue.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

"Hello Demi, I'm Isabelle. Hi Stacey!" says Isabelle seeing Stacey come downstairs.

Ginny Thompson

Then a new girl came in feeling more terrified than Demi.
'hi are you new here 'cause I am I just started yesterday. My name's Linvy and I like to talk really...well too much.And I think that is my bunk.'She pointed at the bunk that Demi was on.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Ginny Thompson

(OH thanks,then,just forget i said about dormitory)

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked/wandered as always into the common room, a lot of people were there. She got panicky about this.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Ginny Thompson

"Hi I'm Linvy,you?" she asked in a very polite voice.
Then held her hand out for her to shake it.
"i'm talkative so if you ask me any questions you're going to get too much of a full answer."
She smiled waiting for answer from the other four girls.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle leaves the common room.

Heather comes in and says "Hello Everybody! Hey Avalee." She walks up to Avalee who was meeting someone new. "Hello Linvy."

Ginny Thompson

"Hey, um..do i know you?" she asked.Then walked to her dormitory waiting for the others to follow her. "You guys i want to tell you a secret so do come."
she was sitting on someone else's bed.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian was walking to her room when she heard talking escaping from her door. She pulled out her wand and stood next to the door. She kicked the door open' "Confundus" She yelled.

Miss Xantier

Heather rolled her eyes. The spell was lousy really. And done by a third year. She deflected the spell and said calmly "What would you like? Other then of course, to cast charms on us?"

Kalee_Ann:)

" Just to make a entrance. Sorry, I just got really board. I don't believe I've ment all of you my names Lillian. " She held out her hand with a wide smile. She still felt the blush on her cheeks. Her spells always worked. No matter what they were. She would have to go back through dads books. She looked around nervously from person.