News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Why won't anyone reply to my posts?

Started by princess_ellstar, December 1, 2002, 07:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princess_ellstar

its really sad for me coz this is my 1st day and i'm trying to think that MAYBE I'm welcome here.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Oh no!  You are very welcome here!  It's just that since school started, ppl don't come here as much.. so posting is slow!  That's why.  Please don't be sad! *pats back*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

really i have at least one sobject a night reading if no other so.......
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Emma G.

where do u get the pics on the internet

MrsRadcliffe0480

from website. yeah princess_ellstar, you've very welcome here. like shui said, since school's started, we've all been pretty busy. I haven't been on here in like 5 weeks. sheesh. school really is a time-waster. but I'll be on a little bit more now that I'm on holiday break.

except that I have to finish 10 chapters in Great Expectations by Charles thingyens. What a boring book! Don't worry.. I'll make it. Honors English stinks!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

pansy

Why does every post have these big photos of dan radcliffe. Its really buggin' me. My name is pansy, really new to this site and I was born in Liverpool england. I have only read the Harry potter books seven times though. Hope all is well and Happy christmas to ya'.
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I agree, Pansy!

I have to read 'When the Legends Die' before break is over.  I've only read the fisrt chapter!  And school starts monday!  :oops:  oh well.  Honors eng.  does suck. :p
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Emma G.

Fathimah Nurul Afifah

don't be sad, :D
i have one post, but I remove it, coz nobody reply to my post :'(

spokitty73

Why does a reply to a thread needs to be at least 10 characters long? Sometimes only 1 or 2 are needed, then I have to fill in with garbage.