News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So..now what?

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 22, 2008, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

"So now what?" Seth whispered to himself as he stared out the common room window. He wore a black sweater that seemed to show just how muscular he was. He had his sleeves rolled up and his jeans had holes in them. He sighed. There was a blizzard outside and there was nothing to do. Students weren't permitted outside during this strange weather for fear they might get sick or disappear. The forest is most dangerous during a blizzard. He leaned against the windowsill and put his face against the window, ignoring the cold chill.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey skipped into the common room, a huge smile on her face. "Hey, Seth." She greeted casualy. She walked over to him. "Chocolate?" She asked, holding up an unopened piece of white chocolate. Her light brown hair had snow in it, bt it was quickly melting. She shrugged of her coat, still holding out the offered piece of chocolate out.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Seth looked at her, his face still stuck on the window. He smiled a little. "Thanks." He said and gratefully took the piece of chocolate. White was his favorite. He took a small bite and grinned. "Mmm...my favorite." He sat up and leaned against the window, his back against it. "So what are you up to?" He asked her.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey giggled and shoved a small piece of white chocolate in her mouth. "Hmm, nothin` much." She answered. She sat on the window ledge, her long legs easily reaching the ground. Her right hand shook slightly from all the sugar in her system. She began to tap her foot quickly. She couldn`t help it, her body was full of energy. "It`s a killer out there." She said, refering to the weater outside. "Almost made me drop the candy..." Her voice trailed off thoughtfully.

Seth Lockhart

Seth smirked and ran a hand through his ever growing brown hair. "Yeah. I'm thinking about sneaking out." He said thoughtfully. "I need out of this bloody castle or I'll go insane with boredom."
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey gave him a serious look. "I wouldn`t try that if I were you. The wind `bout pushes you against the ground." She raised an eyebrow. "Unless you know the way, of course." Her voice indicated she knew more than she was saying.

Seth Lockhart

He laughed lightly. "Oh I know hundreds of ways around this school. I'm a wolf. I track scents." He finished his chocolate with a quick bire, showing his canines.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, but the smile wasn`t merry, it was challenging. She liked Seth, he was like a brother she wanted to compete against. She pulled two two-foot daggers from her waist and modeled them for him. Her eyes were bright green with mischeif.

Seth Lockhart

"Daggers." Seth said simply. He glanced at them and then walked upstairs to his room. He then returned after a moment with a four foot long sword that was wrapped in a black sort of ribbon. "My heritage." He said with another small smile.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. She made her eyes the darkest black as she threw the daggeres into the floor. Their sharp points stuck in the stone floor, making them stay upright. She pulled two normal daggers, a jaged dagger, and seven Blink-Blades out. She stuck all of them but the tiny Blink-Blades into the floor.

Blink-Blades were short blades with no handles. They were deadly sharp, though they didn`t look it.

She looked at Seth with her head tilted, wondering what he would say. She set the Blink-Blades on the window sill beside her.

Seth Lockhart

He set the sword next to the dagger, comparing them. He ran his finger tips along the dagger, slicing his finger and watching the blood drip slowly to the floor. "Two fatal weapons different in size. I wonder which is more deadly?" Seth said. He looked at Stacey, his emerald green eyes bright.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, he eyes shoting bright blue. "The weapons may not matter, mabey it`s the person using them." She suggested playfully. She scooped up the seven Blink-Blades and threw them one-by-one to the wall. One all of them left her palm, a star pattern no bigger than someone`s hand was drawn in blades. She turned back to Seth.

Seth Lockhart

"Perhaps." Said Seth. He looked out the window again, putting his hand against the glass. This girl made him curious.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head. "What?" She asked, her eyes becomeing a curious shade of purple. She suddenly wanted to kow how old Seth was, she didn`t know why, but she aslo suddenly felt embarassed to ask him.

Seth Lockhart

Seth smiled. "Nothing. You just...intrigue me a little is all." He looked out the window still.
Axel

Seth