News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You Call This [Relaxation?]

Started by potter_fan122, December 24, 2008, 09:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

"Good, if you feel up to it, we can try the chakras.  That will take a bit more work on your part since you have to let them relax and go yourself as I try and coax them into going.  I can describe what each chakra focuses on as I go so you know what to focus on.  You feel like a rushing of energy going down your spin as the chakra releases.  That will be all the trapped pent up energy being released."

Rhyme slowly rose once more into an upright position sighing as he felt the bones go back into their correct alignment with a few small pops and cracks.  Looking back, a lot of the things he rolled his eyes at when he was with his mom were really starting to pay off.   
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head at an odd angle, making her neck pop loudly. "We can try it," She said doubtfully. "I`m not sure I could stay awake though. I hear voices on top ofeverything else, making sleep difficult." As she said the last sentence, her eyes trailed to a spot on the floor.

Her eyes had been purple for a while now. Not because Rhyme`s eyes were purple, but because sh felt too many thing at one time. She touched her silver ring again; it was still ice cold.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Harry Potter~

"Okay.  The first chakra is known as the Root Chakra, and it is located at the base of your spine on your tail bone.  This is basically your physical self.  It is your grounding in the here and now and your base.  This should be the easiest to open since it is basically just yourself"

He put his thumb and forefinger together and put the joining point right on the base of her tai bone.  He let out a stronger hum then before that was actually a specific tone and sound.  It was a LAM sound and the waves would feel like a precise laser hitting a focused spot of the body. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow as Rhyme started humming. She didn`t say anything, but layed there silently. Whatever he was doing felt like someone someone was sticking a tiny needle in the base of her back. She slowly closed her eyes as she felt tired again.

She lifted her right hand to move a chunk of hair that was tickling her nose and she pressed her ring against her cheek, feeling slightly warm. She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped. Would she mess Rhyme up if she spoke?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."