News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Composure

Started by Alexis, December 27, 2008, 09:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

(Bored.  Open to all.)

A high breeze blew through forest, shaking the leaves on the trees, and blowing them everywhere.  Alexis walked quickly through the woods, careful not to be too loud as she walked.  It was almost past curfew, and she rushed to get back to the school in time.  She wore a plain black jacket, her skinny jeans, and flats.  She struggled to keep her hood up on her thin jacket as the wind rushed by, more feirce than before.  It seemed as if the weather was acting as a warning for something dreadful later.

Alexis tried to keep up her speed, but she grew more tired.  I'll never make it back to school in time.  She thought to herself, slowing down to a rather slow pace.  Alexis sighed, and sat down under a tree.  She shrugged her shoulders, and leaned back.  She looked up at the now dark sky.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

LavyBrown

Lavy sensed another presence in to forest. It gave off the air of someone young. Probably a student. She looked down at her watch. Curfew was about to come up in about five minutes. She sighed and started off towards that direction.

It didn't take her long. She saw a girl in dark cloths, making her harder to see, and walked towards her. She seemes slightly distracted by the sky so by the time she noticed her Lavy was within arms length of her.

"You're late."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Alexis

Alexis quickly looked up.  Lavy had startled for she was beginning to fall asleep.  She looked nervously but realized only Lavy was there.  "Oh.  Um, sorry."  Alexis mumbled, slightly confused for the most part.  Alexis cleared her head as she stood up slowly.  She kept one hand on the side of the tree she had leaned against.

"I was just on my way back actually..." Alexis started to explain as the wind kicked up again.  Her hood flew off, but she didn't bother to put it back on as she did before. 

LavyBrown

"Oh? So what happened?"

Alexis

"Well, I got tired..."  Alexis began to explain.  She realized there was no point in saying any more.  The reason she just gave was really rather pathetic.  She pushed of the tree she leaned against, and stood up straight.

"I suppose I should get back."  Alexis pointed out.  She slowly started to walk the way she had before, which was in fact the back towards the school.

LavyBrown

Lavy followed her, "Why are you so tired?"

Alexis

Alexis shrugged before she spoke.  "I kind of have alot on my plate.  So, I came out here to try to clear my head, but it made me more tired."  She kicked a small rock in front of her as she walked through the forest.

LavyBrown

"I know what will relax you. Follow me." Lavy started off in a different direction.

Alexis

Alexis turned in the direction Lavy had begun to walk.  She followed behind her.  She was interested in what Lavy had to show her.

LavyBrown

"Do you like swimming?"

Alexis

Alexis looked at Lavy.  "Well, I don't really like water..."  She answered sheepishly.  She once had gotten over her fear of water, but only once.  "Were you planing on going to the lake?"  Alexis asked, looking in the direction Lavy was leading them.

LavyBrown

Lavy shook her head, "No we're going into town. I just wanted to know if I should ask Jane to make a hot bath first."

Alexis

Alexis nodded shortly, but she was slightly confused.  She didn't know who Jane was, or where they were going exactly.  She only knew that it was somewhere in town.  Alexis followed Lavy as she lead them.

LavyBrown

Lavy pulled Alexis into a grimmy, dark burilding. It smelt like beer and dirty men. And that's what was in it. It was a bar. A large woman stopped them, "Hello Lavy, who's your freind?
"Jane, this is Alexis. Alexis this is Jane. She needs a hot bath and a nice rest."
"Follow me then." Jane dissappered down a flight of steps.
"Come on. You'll thank me later."

Alexis

Alexis looked around warily, and interested.  She wondered why she had never seen this place before.  However, she followed Jane, and Lavy down the flight of stairs.