News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy opened her eyes to screaming. Not scared screaming. Happy screaming. She got up out of bed and walked to the window
trying to see what was going on. She had to shielded her eyes against the hot spring sun but she could still see clearly. She saw students playing in the water.

She smiled and went over to her closet. It was warm so she decided to put on a tank top, khaki shorts and white flats. She pulled up her long hair into a ponytail and headed out of her room to the common room to see who else was still inside.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled when she saw Lavy. She was wearing a fitted red tee shirt and denim shots with white tennis shoes. "Hello Lavy." She sang happily. The weather was hot. The snow was gone for good and wasn`t coming back for months.

This was great. Her eyes were bright green was she twirled around the room, not caring that her hair was getting messed up in the process. "Going outside?" She asked.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

"If nothing happenes between that door and the one dowstairs that's what I'm planning," She said, a huge grin on her face, "You look cute."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Dobby_ROX

Bucky came downstairs wearing his swimming shorts when he noticed Stacey "You're the vampire right?" Asked Bucky thinking about how she would shine that day if she was the vampire.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Lavy. "Nah, I`d prefer if it I weren`t. This just happened to be the first summer-like outfit I found." She stopped twirling when she saw Bucky.

"No, I am not the vampire. I just scared you half to death one night with my unique ability to absorb other people`s powers. Leah is the vampire." She explained in a cold tone. She turned back to Lavy with a giant smile. "Come on, then!"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah walked down the stairs, grimacing.  She had a sweatshirt on with the hood up, a winter hat on, ski goggles, and a scarf.  She wore pants and knee high boots, and mittens that came to her elbows.  None of her skin was showing, but she just looked mad.

Dobby_ROX

"'sup Leah?" Asked Bucky "are you peed of at your glowing" He continued.

nate

Nate wore a thick black hoodie with the hood up and dark jeans. He slid his hands in his pant pockets and glanced up to see Leah wearing a bunch of stuff. "It sucks being a vampier sometimes," he commented with a slight smile, knowing how it feels.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

"Hey Nate, Leah maybe you should just wear swimmers ,please we are in a magic school it is diffrent no one will care what you are" Bucky told the two.

nate

Nate smiled and glared at Bucky,"Well I think she looks good. But I'm not going outside, too much of a hastle in my point of view."

Dobby_ROX

"O O.K if you say so I'll stay here with you" Said Bucky "Give us a chance to catch up".

nate

Nate smiled slightly but agreed with a brisk nodd. "Okay i guess..but are you sure you dont want to enjoy the perfect sunshiny day?" He teased.

~Chosen One~

The bright spring sun finally managed to wake Rheese up that morning. He got up and looked into the mirror."My hair is a mess." Rheese said to himself ."All well" he said again to himself.He opened a drawer and got out a cut off sleeve shirt and threw some jean shorts on then headed downstairs to see a whole bunch of people,"Good mornin everybody."Rheese said as he yawned
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Dobby_ROX

"Mornin' Rheese  is it?" Bucky asked "And Nate I don't mind" Bucky told Nate because really he was kind of right it was to much of a crowd outside anyway.

nate

Nate smiled at the boy but he didn't really know him. He didn't want to be rude. He turned his head towards Bucky,"Are you sure? I think i see your hot girlfriend out there?" He teased as he pretended to be looking out of the window nearest to him.