News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky laughed "It's all cool as long as they keep the castle cold, anyway I'm not that fond in swimming in a lake I'm more of a pool or sea person" Bucky told Nate.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle woke to sun on her face, making her pale skin glow. Yawning she rubbed her eyes and went over to her wardrobe and got her   light blue tank-top and white shorts with a light blue swimsuit underneath. Isabelle went downstairs to see three people she didn't know and she saw Stacey, Nate, and Bucky. She had heard Nate say something about her to Bucky, and said behind them without them noticing, "Morning guys, so you two were talking about me?"

Dobby_ROX

((Isabelle why would your skin glow??))

"Yer Nate calls you hot" Said Bucky laughthing,  "I'm staying inside today" Bucky told Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

(You know, when some kind of light hits an object, it reflects if its like white, which pale skin is kinda white.)

"Nate, I'm off-limits. You can stay here, Bucky. I'm gonna go and have a swim while it's still warm." says Isabelle and she left for breakfast.

Dobby_ROX

Before Isabelle left Bucky told her "Yer he knew that that's why he called you my girlfriend".

Miss Xantier

"There's some things Bucky, doesn't know." muttered Isabelle loud enough for Bucky to hear when she just left the door.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky left also out of the door and asked "What is that susspose to mean?"

Miss Xantier

"You don't know some things, I do!" says Isabelle and she ran to the Great Hall and sat down at a seat.

dobby888

"Well I think she looks good."

Leah blushed as Nate said this, but you couldn't see through all the layers.  She was still mad about the Sun, but Nate had managed to make her smile.

Leah managed not to laugh throughout Nate and Bucky's exchange, but not without much difficulty.  She quickly composed herself and resumed her nonmoving stance.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky reentered the commonroom an asked Nate "So what do you want to do today" "Monopoly" Bucky joked.

nate

Nate chuckled,"Um..I'll pass on that." He looked at Leah,"You know you really don't have to go out there. You can wait till it's darker and cooler. And could stay and hang with me and Bucky," he teased.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

"You've been teasing alot lately maybe you should see a doctor" Bucky Joked "But what is so bad about the Buckster?" Bucky asked.

nate

Nate put on his perfect innocent smile,"Hmm..nothing. Just i think we need a girl to twist things up."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

"Hey!" Stacey exclaimed, still in the room through the whole exchange. "What about me?" She complained. She pushed Nate gently, her eyes bright green.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!