News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((I'd love you to))

"Yer but don't go twisting things" Said  Bucky winking twice knowing Nate would understand.

(Do You?)

CMD_And_ME!!!!

((Yea))
Haley entered the room and noticed Stacey,she went and sat by her.Haley walked over and said Hi to everyone.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey hissed at Bucky, only patially playfull and smiled at Haley. Haley was a new first year and had befriended Stacey quickly. Stacey didn`t know why, really, they were complete opostites.

((Hehe. =] ))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was sitting next to Stacy and pulled out a pen and started to make it levitate.
((that's funny))
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

Dobby_ROX

"My name is Bu-uu-cc-kk-yy-yyy" Said Bucky stammering because he noticed how good looking Haley was "Nice to are meet you" He said.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes at Bucky. "Don`t even think about it; she`s with me." She warned, her eyes flashing a red warning.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"It's O.K Stacey. Hi, you're kinda funny." Haley said laughing.

Dobby_ROX

"You look like my girlfriend" Said Bucky, "Yer I have a strange sense of humor but not a sick one" Bucky told Haley.

potter_fan122

Stacey bent down so her lips were close to Haley`s ear. She knew Bucky would hear her, but she didn`t care. "He`s not funny, trust me." She whispered. She flashed Bucky another look.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Yea I know,Haley whispered back softer than Stacy but Bucky Could still hear her, I have a boyfriend anyway."

Dobby_ROX

"Ask the one person that knows me most I'm Funny" Said Bucky "And I'm taken to I wasn't hitting on you can't a man be poilite to women without you all thinking he is trying to have an affair" Bucky Asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey stood up strait and smiled at Bucky. "For everyone but you." She said smugly.

((Hey Bucks, lighten up. Just because Stacey hates your guts doesn`t mean I do.))

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley decided she did think Bucky hit on her so she apologized and followed Stacy.

potter_fan122

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( i know))
Haley stood up looking at the pencil she had left lying on the floor.