News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

"I dont like that song," Nate complained.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

*It started out as a feeling, Which then grew into a hope, Which then turned into a quiet thought, Which then turned into a quiet word, And then that word grew louder and louder, Til it was a battle cry, I'll come back, When you call me, No need to say goodbye -* thought Isabelle, and she didn't know that everyone in the room could hear her humming the song.

(the song is The Call - Regina Spektor)

dobby888

"That's one of my favorite songs!" Leah said to Nate.  She heard Isabelle thinking, and looked at her, but didn't say anything.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "I only know it because it`s your theme song." She said, smiling mischeviously. Her eyes flashed deep green, then settled on orange.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah hadn't heard the song before, which was odd.  She knew a lot more music than others most of the time.

Dobby_ROX

(( Music's my passion awesomeness it is))

nate

Nate shrugged,"Dont know that song. I listen to certain type of music is all."

dobby888

Leah nodded, agreeing.  "I don't know it either, and I listen to almost every kind of music!"

nate

"Well im out sucka, this singing is hurting my ears," he winked and then immediatly left before an unwanted song got stuck in his head

dobby888

Leah giggled.  She saw him wink, and smiled.  She would've winked back, but no one would have seen it anyways, what with all of her clothing.

Miss Xantier

(that song, one of my classmates was singing it during Social Studies. A boy who I have to sit with in Science. I have to keep myself from laughing, and I have endure him being a big disgrace to humanity. Its crazy, the last two periods of the day I don't have class with him, but sometimes the last class of the day, gym. We sometimes have it with him.)

Sassugh09

yea i was gonna say its called Wall of Death.. Been there done that.. IT WAS THE BEST PIT IVE EVER BEEN IN.. there were people getting carried out left and right on strechers.