News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anybody else on here a big gamer

Started by ~Chosen One~, December 31, 2008, 12:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Chosen One~

But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!

Guitar Hero and I still enjoy Crash Bandicoot :D

~Chosen One~

That's cool I've never played kingdom hearts before but I'm like a Guitar Hero guru and I love to play Halo and Left 4 Dead awesome games when you plat them online
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

goblet_fulla_fire

Legend of Zelda, Halo, Harvest Moon, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls, Sonic, Shenmue, Neverhood, Unreal Tournament, Counter Strike, Half-Life, Hitman, Garry's Mod, Guitar Hero, Super Smash Bros., Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun, Knights of the Old Republic, Resident Evil, Pokemon, Indigo Prophecy, and Grand Theft Auto.

Console wise, I have a Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, X-Box, and X-Box 360.

I need to get Left 4 Dead.

And people if you want the excellent game, Bioshock, you can get it for $5 if you download Steam and buy it from there before January 2.
I am a dog.

~Chosen One~

WOW!!!  All of those are awesome games my friend and I would stay up all night playin any of those  consoles I can't believe you have that many of the old segas those are hard to come by I only have the sega genesis and a nintendo 64 the newer ones I have are the xbox, xbox 360, PSP, Gameboy Color, Gameboy advance, and working on getting a PS3 but that is amazing dude well done
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

I miss Sonic for the Dreamcast....I loved that game. Sonic was my favorite dude. I used to have a movie of him..

Mario is a big hit between me and my step-sister. Sonic on my computer too.

fudge0604

I love Super smash bros brawl and, Trauma centre; Second opinion. I am not so much of a Playstation etc. player, I enjoy playing on my computer,
DotA allstars. I rock at that game  ;D

Post Potter depression.

~Chosen One~

Oh yes I love all the smash brothers games me and my friend stayed up till 5:30 playin the old nintendo 64 one
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

Oh my gosh! Super Smash Brothers for N64 was the best! I remember playing Pokemon Stadium and the Mario game for that. Good times, Good times.

Hmmm...I have Pokemon for the DS( which broke :( )) and Green for the SP. I only play the games to keep me busy.

fudge0604

Super smash bros ROCK! I love it ;D

I play Warcraft 3 on Garena, and there are many other games, like Vampire fire, TTW, and other fan MAPS.

Post Potter depression.

nonoy1234